CNY Reunion dinner - where to eat?

Cactus

Hi peeps,

My Mum said she's sick of cooking reunion dinner this year, so the only choice is to eat out.

Any lobangs on good and reasonably priced restaurants for CNY eve? Four pax only my family.

Though I always pig out, but the thought of super ex prices and fully booked slots are filling up my mind,

no mood to go scout around... :) Any gd recommendations from anybody?

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Eating in this year. Economy no good so my wallet also no good. [shakehead]

But since Chor 1 is on a Mon, that means lots of dinners on Sat and Sun. Really need to book now if you want to eat your reunion dinner in a restaurant.

I had my reunion dinner last year in the Imperial Treasure at Taka last year. Food is not bad. Expensive or not depends on what you order.

Edited by Kxbc

But since Chor 1 is on a Mon, that means lots of dinners on Sat and Sun. Really need to book now if you want to eat your reunion dinner in a restaurant.

I had my reunion dinner last year in the Imperial Treasure at Taka last year. Food is not bad. Expensive or not depends on what you order.

Your wallet not good this yr?

So kitties luxury items also kenna cut back? :D

=================================================================

The state of the ecomony is just a 'state of mind'...it's what those who are in power wants to use to their advantage....if eveything and everyone was fair....there will never be such thing as a bad economy!

Hi peeps,

My Mum said she's sick of cooking reunion dinner this year, so the only choice is to eat out.

Any lobangs on good and reasonably priced restaurants for CNY eve? Four pax only my family.

Though I always pig out, but the thought of super ex prices and fully booked slots are filling up my mind,

no mood to go scout around... :) Any gd recommendations from anybody?

Better hurry cos time is running out. Good resturant might be fully book.

I thought chu 1 is Sunday....

i havin mine at soup rest ..... norm norm lo.. most impt is family gather tgther...

i tin u must try to book .. cos actually i tink nw book maybe no space liao.. very pack.. alot families eatin outside too ...

↡ Advertisement