Video: Mit Outlander last min cut in front of Toyota Vios

Vtim

Here is the snap shot.

View video here:

Whoa.. what ah beng music is that? I like!

Edited by Nolicense
↡ Advertisement

u think raised concrete the mit would go over meh? i dun see the vios had to e-brake to allow the mit to come in, suggesting there should be enough space for him to come in. no signal i already pointed out. but reckless driving? not sure about tat. i would say tat guy is probably a confident driver.

but of course, jumping queue and without signal sucks.

I did said in a earlier reply that I too think that the Mit driver maybe very confident.

From the start of the clip to the point where the Mit cut into the right-lane 1)across the chevron marking, 2)without any signal indication and 3)without ensuring the traffic on his right is clear, is at least a good 25m. The left-lane was empty. Then very quickly, the Mit appeared and cut into the Vios path.

This clearly indicate that the Mit had no intention to filter onto his right-side in the way he should but instead he was driving very fast to get ahead of at least the 2 car(TS's car and the Vios). Who knows,the Mit might have been driving from far behind on the left side.

And I also said most of the time, accident are caused by this, over-confident.

There's always CBs like these on the road, who don't want to form up early and jump the queue.

Is your video high resolution enough to show the number plate of the Outlander as it drives over the chevron markings? [sly]

it is already set to the highest resolution but I think there are finger print on the lens of my N95 8GB, I sometime forget to clean the lens after touching it accidentally

normal,

every day i saw on road, this kinf of drive,..

suprisingly, singapore driver are very forgiving,never horn..

me?

horn until the fellow mother cum home!

the Vios in front of me is abit timid lah, he/she kept a very very 'safe' distance from any vehicle in front

My impression is that the Outlander driver is a very confident driver - he could have been travelling this route and pulling similar stunt often. This is normally the very nature of a accident waiting to happen, to himself and other road users.

yah, I agreed, he just cut in without signal

seems nothing to me. there is ample space for him to cut in. maybe bo signal tats all bah

halo, the lane he is on is only left turning towards Upper Serangoon hor, if TP is there, immediately kanna summon liao, he should have follow the rest of us to join in the correct lane way back

So what? are you wasting bandwidth or you want to advertise your products?

Whats up with you man? I am just pointing out to inexperience drivers to be careful of this spot, you got a problem with that?

Whoa.. what ah beng music is that? I like!

I also don't know, my friend rips it into WMA and copy it to me on my thumb drive

Turbocharged

how come background music stops when car cutting in that part?? you scold mother father izzit?? then self-censor ah? [lipsrsealed]

halo, the lane he is on is only left turning towards Upper Serangoon hor, if TP is there, immediately kanna summon liao, he should have follow the rest of us to join in the correct lane way back

if mah. have u ever submit any of ur videos to TP? maybe its time to do so to uphold justice. [laugh]

how come background music stops when car cutting in that part?? you scold mother father izzit?? then self-censor ah? [lipsrsealed]

don't know ley, it is ok on my notebook but don't know why uploaded it become like that, happens to some of the other video that I have uploaded to youtube

if mah. have u ever submit any of ur videos to TP? maybe its time to do so to uphold justice. [laugh]

No, so far I don't send to TP, if accident did happen after the Mit cut in, I'll provide the video as evident to the Vios driver

i agree that its not the best ideal way to overtake in this way.

but no offense, really bro, can i ask you a few questions regarding your car video/cam?

if the cars really crash but you escape without any scratch, will you still help in providing the clips? or have you previously helped before?

what is your primary aim/concern to install the cam? e.g. for your own well-being or for third party?

Do you find it worth to install one?

because imho, i cant agree drivers taking videos of others

pls share your thoughts? thks!

Edited by Turboguy

don't know ley, it is ok on my notebook but don't know why uploaded it become like that, happens to some of the other video that I have uploaded to youtube

wah bro u v bzy leh....uplaod clips 4 us 2 c n ve 2 exprain tis n tat from many ppl. V eat strength leh [laugh]

Whats up with you man? I am just pointing out to inexperience drivers to be careful of this spot, you got a problem with that?

The rest of us get ur point. Cool down cool down. Dun get agitated. Then he wins liao!

The rest of us get ur point. Cool down cool down. Dun get agitated. Then he wins liao!

We get to learned this safely, let's just hope that the rest get it in one piece.

So what? are you wasting bandwidth or you want to advertise your products?

I normally only see and never post. So does this wasting bandwidth?

wolverinespawn look more like trying to find fault all over the forum by Challenging quite a few of forummer.

Just my 2 cent worth.

↡ Advertisement