Difference between harrier and rx300

Terras14

Hi,

I rmb there is some slight difference for their exterior but cannot rmb which. Anyone can enlighten? Thanks.

1 significant difference, u can see something protruding under the carriage if u see it from the back. That prodtruding stuff fund under the belly of the RX300 is the axel used to transmit power to the rear wheels (4WD).

1 significant difference, u can see something protruding under the carriage if u see it from the back. That prodtruding stuff fund under the belly of the RX300 is the axel used to transmit power to the rear wheels (4WD).

I see...thanks. But there are some harrier that change to lexus badge and without popping the bonnet, any idea which is which? Is the rear boot door where they mount the license plate different? Coz i rmb seeing 2 kind of rear boot. Thanks.

I see...thanks. But there are some harrier that change to lexus badge and without popping the bonnet, any idea which is which? Is the rear boot door where they mount the license plate different? Coz i rmb seeing 2 kind of rear boot. Thanks.

See the window you can tell..

one is TOYOTA TA

and the other is LEXUS

Duh

Why dont go buy Cherry and put BMW badge

Edited by Wolverinespawn

See the window you can tell..

one is TOYOTA TA

and the other is LEXUS

Duh

Why dont go buy Cherry and put BMW badge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexus_RX

Lexus is the luxury vehicle division of Toyota Motor Corporation. In 2005, Lexus completed a full organizational separation from parent company Toyota. It was the same year that Lexus was introduced to Japanese market. Prior to 2005, the brand

if im not wrong haiier got that protruding blind spot mirror on d bonnet while rx300 no have rite?

Saw it off lor... people buy harrier to get lexus ... sawing it off doesnt cost much... so long as the target is met...

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I rmb there is some slight difference for their exterior but cannot rmb which. Anyone can enlighten? Thanks.

cut-out from other forum..............

some tell-tale sign (but can be altered to disguise):

* Harrier has blind spot mirror on its left front. RX dont.

* Harrier has an eagle/Toyota emblem while RX is Lexus emblems.

* Harrier has 10pc window with Toyota engraved. RX engraved with Lexus.

* Harrier has 6 spoke rim. RX is 5.

* Harrier steering wheel with Toyota emblem. RX uses Lexus emblem.

* Harrier HU without Lexus silkscreen printed.

more difficult to disguised are:

* RX has headlight water spray (observed by a small cover below the headlight). Harrier dont.

* RX has an Inchape logo just above the rear Lexus emblem at the rear.

* RX has 2 small yellow triangular sticker below the under carriage (can only see if squat infront of the car).

* RX is 3.0 4WD V6.

* RX can be serviced by Lexus in BM.

what's so difficult?Look at the reg plate will do.Which PIs nowadays don't want to have free advertisement?Look at the reg plate,if Harrier,most probably wouldn't have the original lexus wording from BM,the phrase got something relation one.whereas PIs harrier will be PI's company name,like Le*o,H*a Y*ng,C*st*m M*t*r,R*ch*urg etc etc.

cut-out from other forum..............

some tell-tale sign (but can be altered to disguise):

* Harrier has blind spot mirror on its left front. RX dont.

* Harrier has an eagle/Toyota emblem while RX is Lexus emblems.

* Harrier has 10pc window with Toyota engraved. RX engraved with Lexus.

* Harrier has 6 spoke rim. RX is 5.

* Harrier steering wheel with Toyota emblem. RX uses Lexus emblem.

* Harrier HU without Lexus silkscreen printed.

more difficult to disguised are:

* RX has headlight water spray (observed by a small cover below the headlight). Harrier dont.

* RX has an Inchape logo just above the rear Lexus emblem at the rear.

* RX has 2 small yellow triangular sticker below the under carriage (can only see if squat infront of the car).

* RX is 3.0 4WD V6.

* RX can be serviced by Lexus in BM.

Add on to your list....Lexus has 4 back up sensor...Harrier has 2 sensor at bumper....

Last but not the least..the different is the driver....some try to smoke people to think that they own something more expensive...

Bro,

I think the biggest giveaway that sets the Harrier apart from the RX is the absence of a centre differential. Squat down behind the car and you can easily see this in the RX (since its rather high).

↡ Advertisement