Subaru Exiga GT

Guardsboy

Hi ,

Anyone has test-driven / own the above MPV ?

Hows the pick up (low rpm), FC , third row space and air-con to third row ?

Regards

↡ Advertisement

Hi ,

Anyone has test-driven / own the above MPV ?

Hows the pick up (low rpm), FC , third row space and air-con to third row ?

Regards

I've been driving an Exiga GT since Oct, no complaints with performance so far, although interior fittings could be of a better quality...

It comes with Si-Drive, which allows you to select between 3 drive modes: Intelligent, Sport and Sport Sharp. I do most of my driving in Sport and Sport Sharp mode, and pick up is pretty good in these 2 modes. I find the drive in Intelligent mode to be a bit sluggish though.

FC nothing to shout about... So far I'm only getting around 8km/l, with a mix of city and highway driving, and I'm not that heavy footed...

Decent 3rd row, although I seldom sit people there... Decent boot space... Air con does an adequate job cooling the cabin...

i have test driven this car as well...........very good car with space.......the only tink i dun lite is the interior, look and feels cheap. the glass roof looks cool tot

Test driven it and found the suspension too soft for my liking. For an MPV, it dives like an SUV.......

Power wise, it doesn't feel as fast as its specs claim. Tried all drive modes..... still rather tame and doesn't give a solid kick and not punchy. Steering feel is also kinda light.

Plus points are its very quiet. More roomy than say a stream but a tad less compared to the Odyssey. Very smooth gear changes.

test driven it too. felt that for a car and the OMV, its overprice.

pick up..nothing to shout about even in the sharp mode, sluggish at low end. brakes not good enough. suspension too soft. cheap interior.

good cabin room, and excellent moonroof. air-con works pretty good.

well, this are all personal opinions. u should go for a test drive yourself, as everyone has different expectations, and history of driving.

Turbocharged

Test drive it, found that the engine and drivetrain combo is good, though expect faster. Sunroof is cool. front seats set at pretty low level for a MPV.

3rd row in/out very average. At that time just launch so kinda pricey. Also cream/white interior, dun know if other colours avail.

All in all no real positive vibes to scream "get me"!.

Personal and missus opinion, should really see if it suits you.

Test drive it, found that the engine and drivetrain combo is good, though expect faster. Sunroof is cool. front seats set at pretty low level for a MPV.

3rd row in/out very average. At that time just launch so kinda pricey. Also cream/white interior, dun know if other colours avail.

All in all no real positive vibes to scream "get me"!.

Personal and missus opinion, should really see if it suits you.

Bro may i know which Exiga are u talking about?? White interior is only for the Exiga 2.0I. For Exiga 2.0GT, only black interior is available. [flowerface]

↡ Advertisement