Wiper recommendation for Honda Civic?

Babyt

I use NWB as its the cheapest I can find...... $22 for a set of 18" & 22". [:p]

NWB? What is this brand? Can use for 2007 Civic model?

Some Jap brand I think (but might be made in China).

Wipers are univeral... as long as the lengths are correct (that's why come in different lenghts) and the clip-on is similar, then can already.

They have the "J-hook" and the attachment (which I can't remember the name) for another type of fit inside the box.

Should not be a problem... just need to find out your size, go down to the shop, have them fit in on (in case cannot fit), test it out, pay $$$$, then drive away.

NWB or Denso is superior to Bosch

How about silicon wipers which can withstand the heat ( i.e. 5 yearsguarantee without lifting the wipers when park ) ?

Hi there,

My honda civic wiper has been there for 2 yrs + since first collected. Is there any recommeded wipers for me to change? price? easy to change?

How do I know if wipers need to be changed? Mine creates noise when moving across the windscreen.

go autobacs buy PIAA wiper blade replacements....more cost effective.

a pair should cost abou $25 to 30 for silicon type

they will last longer

if not, go for carbon coated type...almost same price.

thanks all for the advice. would go down this friday to autobacs.

How come PIAA website states honda civic 06 model both wipers 24" whereas Rainx and another forummer here state 26" and 22" for wiper size?

its ok one right? just how big the wiping area the wipers provide?

thanks all for the advice. would go down this friday to autobacs.

How come PIAA website states honda civic 06 model both wipers 24" whereas Rainx and another forummer here state 26" and 22" for wiper size?

its ok one right? just how big the wiping area the wipers provide?

BEst is you take a measuring tape and measure your own car wipers. Safer mah.

KM sell so cheap meh? which year civic u driving? i got mine from stockist $30 per pair...rubber blade

KM replaced my wiper blades Only and NOT the whole wiper arm. Btw, the replacement was done during my 40K km sercising with them and they gave me 40% discount on parts.

How about silicon wipers which can withstand the heat ( i.e. 5 yearsguarantee without lifting the wipers when park ) ?

Sure or not? Hard to believe and Silicon wipers are very expensive. You already pay up front the 5 years of wiper change. [flowerface]

they have silicon ones? tot is normal ones

Well - you wouldn't know for sure till you ask I guess. Maybe can give them a call to save yourself the trip down.

But there are silicon wipers that should fit your Civic in Autobacs. They have a wide variety of sizes for all car makes.

HTH.

where to get silicon wipers for Civic FD?

Autobacs Ubi. I used to buy from there. Brand is PIAA wipers refills. It's the wiper tip replacements that you can slide out and replace. I think it's silicon. Orange colour packaging. Used to be around 19.90 or 21.90. Can't recall. I remember the long side is 575mm. Forgot the other length.

The wiper refill width is 6mm. Looks like this. Don't buy the 8mm, it can't fit.

piaa-silicone-wiper-refill-close-up-1000

Edited by Watwheels

get from Honda stockist. Thian Seng or something like that.

No need to go all the way there. For me I used to just walk in to the Kah Motor Ubi spare part store and buy what I need. Becoz the wiper refill sometimes they have out of stock hence I go to nearby Autobac Ubi to get the PIAA ones. They are just not far apart.

Ppl just scared and dun dare to go to Kah Motor. The prices for the wiper refills between the original and PIAA are actually similar. Difference is Honda wiper refills do not come with the steel strip support. PIAA does come with the pair of steel strips. I have also bought things like plastic clips and the clip which holds the rod that supports the hood from Kah Motors. And also aircon filter element. Some of the things the price is inexpensive getting direct from AD. Just have to make a few calls and compare price.

Note to Metalslug2: For wiper blades refills don't be afraid to go to Kah Motors Ubi spare parts counter to buy them. Just go in by the back entrance, park at any empty lot, walk along the bend, past some sheltered carpark lots and you will see the spare parts counter.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 2

No need to go all the way there. For me I used to just walk in to the Kah Motor Ubi spare part store and buy what I need. Becoz the wiper refill sometimes they have out of stock hence I go to nearby Autobac Ubi to get the PIAA ones. They are just not far apart.

Ppl just scared and dun dare to go to Kah Motor. The prices for the wiper refills between the original and PIAA are actually similar. Difference is Honda wiper refills do not come with the steel strip support. PIAA does come with the pair of steel strips. I have also bought things like plastic clips and the clip which holds the rod that supports the hood from Kah Motors. And also aircon filter element. Some of the things the price is inexpensive getting direct from AD. Just have to make a few calls and compare price.

Note to Metalslug2: For wiper blades refills don't be afraid to go to Kah Motors Ubi spare parts counter to buy them. Just go in by the back entrance, park at any empty lot, walk along the bend, past some sheltered carpark lots and you will see the spare parts counter.

bro how much the the clip that supports the rod in the engine bay when opening up the hoot?

just realized mine is broken too.

↡ Advertisement