Anyone here bought tyres from tyrepac?

Sw20

Tyres prices can really range from 200 to 300+ for the same profile, same age..

Guess when people want to buy it at a fair price, they need to do some homework. it's more difficult than buying the car itself..

frankly, most people go for cheaper tyres..

no matter how fast or good their PR is, people will endure those with bad service as long as they are cheap..

sadly money rules in this world.

I was reading about the hype of cooper tires... just thought someone here may try... Cos they spend alot in D1 and A1

Those 500hp mustangs in US are on them..

correct me if i am wrong seen a ad before the same tyre agent for brand kumho,firestone,cooper,godyear too and heard from people they are also linked to this tyrepac or some buisness associate.

correct me if i am wrong seen a ad before the same tyre agent for brand kumho,firestone,cooper,godyear too and heard from people they are also linked to this tyrepac or some buisness associate.

we know who is the real McCoy around here.. [sly]

<_<

you missed out nankang

Neutral Newbie

I just bought a set of Goodyear LS2000 from tyrepac and have them installed at one of the store of my choice. A good experience. Had searched for the tires I want by calling a number of stores with no stocks there. Always asked to change to the one that I do not want. So this online service is better as long as you know exactly what you are looking for.

remember

u paying for the middleman (at least 4 doods sitting pretty and twidding thumbs) and their spanking new office at No. 12 East Coast Road, opposite katong laksa

if this sham can last 2 yrs, its a miracle

can celebrate buffet liao

tyrepac more than 2 yrs old.

Ya price of tyrepac is slightly expensive but the prices listed there openly will give you a good indication whether quotes offered to you by other tyre shops is expensive.

During CNY eve, my inlaw car got a flat tyre, then my FIL want to replace all tyres as well, called tyrepac, they all got free delivery & installation at your convenience but $20 service charge. Quite ok i feel...but nvr got from them coz called around and found PH open..heng ah..got at $20+ cheaper per piece.

Neutral Newbie

Just bought four Yokohama tyres and four sports rims taken down from brand new cars from Tyrepac and was impressed with their service. Overall very satisfying expereince.

Guest EverestLeasing
Neutral Newbie

I personally feel that tyrepac cater to different type of customers bah.

They provide convenience for car owners. But of cos' at a higher price.

So if is depend on what individuals look for.

If want convenience, tyrepac is the one.

But if one want better price and willing to up other factors, then should go for individual shops.

Supercharged

Just bought four Yokohama tyres and four sports rims taken down from brand new cars from Tyrepac and was impressed with their service. Overall very satisfying expereince.

how u buy rims from tyrepac??

↡ Advertisement