Anyone here bought tyres from tyrepac?

Sw20

remember

u paying for the middleman (at least 4 doods sitting pretty and twidding thumbs) and their spanking new office at No. 12 East Coast Road, opposite katong laksa

if this sham can last 2 yrs, its a miracle

can celebrate buffet liao

bro

they lasted more than 2 yrs already

Neutral Newbie

Hi All

Anybody try bridgestone Turanza AR10 before, got a quote for $113 per pcs. Retailer also recommend B2500 (OEM) $95. Any comments.

Tks

A query. I saw the tyre at tyrepac is quite cheap for the one I'm looking for. Just wanted to check, if there is any way I can know the year of manufacturer for the tyre? I always believe cheap things doesn't come good.

A query. I saw the tyre at tyrepac is quite cheap for the one I'm looking for. Just wanted to check, if there is any way I can know the year of manufacturer for the tyre? I always believe cheap things doesn't come good.

go to any tyre shop listed and get them order and check for you before fitment.

recentally installed Continental Premium Contact 5...asked a few shops including Stanmford, they all laughed at me saying i confused CSC5 with CPC5 and CSC5 dont have 15 inch for my Altis....

Many of their other tyres a bit exp but got lots of bargains (like BS T001 and CPC5.....although CPC5 tyre wall a bit soft for my liking...Altis already got huge body roll liao)

Anyway fitting is $11 per tyre ...so just add their cost + $11 to get the total tyre. They even have the hard to get DB Advan..although super exp. Other shops all say no more liao.

recentally installed Continental Premium Contact 5...asked a few shops including Stanmford, they all laughed at me saying i confused CSC5 with CPC5 and CSC5 dont have 15 inch for my Altis....

Many of their other tyres a bit exp but got lots of bargains (like BS T001 and CPC5.....although CPC5 tyre wall a bit soft for my liking...Altis already got huge body roll liao)

Anyway fitting is $11 per tyre ...so just add their cost + $11 to get the total tyre. They even have the hard to get DB Advan..although super exp. Other shops all say no more liao.

they laught at you is probably you quote them something does not exist, after reading some forum, some people some simlpy share their view by guessing here and there, endup some reader go to market and hit wall.

they laught at you is probably you quote them something does not exist, after reading some forum, some people some simlpy share their view by guessing here and there, endup some reader go to market and hit wall.

CPC5 does exist but are of Parallel Import origins

what bro above brought from tyrepac will not be covered by local Conti agent

Edited by Rmteamrims

So i guess my current tyres dont exist......CPC5 is an european market tyre..same as ER300 which was stock for my Altis...stupid guy at BM try to say i had junk fake BS tyres on when i mention its noisy...untill i told them its stock and since its a fake they must imediately give me geniune BS tyres....

Many tyres many in the world is not in singapore market. BS T001 is one. Falken ZE914 is another. CCC5 also not in Sg but lots in Malaysia....but Stamford mechanics dont know any of those tyres.

Only thing is no local warrenty...if you insist on warrenty..then must buy from authorised dealers with authorised tyres for sg market only.

Edited by Ungtiong

MOST CAR AGENT SA do not know much about the tyre, heard of many give funny advise and just want to promote their in house brand.

my Aunty ever sent her car to car Agent for general serive and was told over the phone (after she left the W/S) her car battery is advisable to replaced becuase they tested weak (she actually has no starting issue), later she told them her battery is just 3 months old.

Later they apologise never see the date marked on battery.

There are many type of company they are famous for tires and wheels but i want to reccomend you Bridge stone and all type of tire is much better for your car If the price listed in the web-site is the final price without discount, then I would say the prices of their tires are damn expensive.

Neutral Newbie

I thought of buying tyres from them. The prices seem cheap. What do you guys think? Is it worth it or not... if not where to go? Tyrepa...

↡ Advertisement