Anyone here bought tyres from tyrepac?

Sw20

I collected myself and installed in jb for 40ringgit. :ph34r:

40 ringgit is cheap. Do they change the tyre valve?

Singapore cheapest I can find is s$30.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

try calling CLH Tyres for quotes.. or go down to the shop. they offered me better price when i went down

anyway, can someone tell me what's so good about coilover? what does it actually do

40 ringgit is cheap. Do they change the tyre valve?

Singapore cheapest I can find is s$30.

Everything is new, no funny business what so ever

Bought from Tyrepac around 4 years ago and their service was good.

Should have bought from them again.

After hearing how good SOON HUAT is, I check the tyres they are offering and saw their ad for 215/60/16 Dunlop VE302.

Decided to drive all the way from AMK to Toh Guan during lunch time and finally found their shop in Toh Guan East.

Spoke to Ah Yang but was a bit disappointed that they only have 3 pcs left.

No problem to me and he was quite helpful to call their supplier to get another pc.

Left my hp number with him and he called back around 3pm telling me the tire has arrived.

Decided to make my way there after work again after calling him to be sure they are still open.

Reached slightly past 6 but was asked to park my car outside the shop since they have one esteemed BMW customer in the shop with his BMW parked in the shop. To avoid blocking his BMW although the customer has not decided to change his tires, I was asked to part outside the shop while they started to change my tires.

While Ah Yang took out my tires, suddenly I realised the BMW customer has decided on his choice of tires and Ah Yang left his unfinished job and focused on the BMW instead. I waited outside and was gradually pissed as I saw him nearly completing to change the tries for the BMW and obviously oblivious to me.

I went to Ah Yang and told him that i do not wish to change anymore and asked them to put back my old tires.

Nonetheless, the workers ignore my request, hurrriedly proceed where they left off since they could tell i was pissed.

I spoke to Ah Yang again telling him to respect my request and he said they had already put the tires to the rims and angrily told me to talk to his boss. I went to the boss and told him to change my old tires back. After realising why i was disgusted, he tried to explain for his BMW customer although he acknowledged that his request to change tires came after mine and they should have changed mine first.

He offered to reduce the prices by $30 but I rejected his offer and told him this is the last time we do biz.

After hearing how good they are, I am more than disappointed by such service.

Has anyone any experience with Tyrequeen?

I went to the website to search for tyres to fit my wife's car and shortlisted Pirelli Cinturato P7. Amount quoted inclusive of fitting are as follows:

(a) Front: 225/45/17 x 2 tyres = ($178 + $12) x 2 = $380

(b) Rear: 245/45/17 x 2 tyres = ($247 + $12) x 2 = $518

Total cost = $898.

Is this price reasonable? From the website, can't check the date of manufacture? Also, has anyone tried Pirelli P7? If yes, I would appreciate it if you could provide feedback.

Thanks.

Has anyone any experience with Tyrequeen?

I went to the website to search for tyres to fit my wife's car and shortlisted Pirelli Cinturato P7. Amount quoted inclusive of fitting are as follows:

(a) Front: 225/45/17 x 2 tyres = ($178 + $12) x 2 = $380

(b) Rear: 245/45/17 x 2 tyres = ($247 + $12) x 2 = $518

Total cost = $898.

Is this price reasonable? From the website, can't check the date of manufacture? Also, has anyone tried Pirelli P7? If yes, I would appreciate it if you could provide feedback.

Thanks.

never heard of tis quuen shop

TyreQueen website lists tyres based on price.

Cheapest on top to the most expensive tyres at the bottom.

But what is puzzling is they can list 2 similar sized tyres of same brand, model at different prices.

I message them but no reply.

Anyone knows why the same tyre got different pricing?

But what is puzzling is they can list 2 similar sized tyres of same brand, model at different prices.

Should be because of the date of manufacture. The older the tyre, the cheaper it is.

wonder how long they can last as they seem to be a copycat?

Turbocharged
(edited)

Chanced upon Tyrepac website today and realised that they have new pricing model. Prices are nett, incl installation but excl GST.

In the past, prices excl GST and installation.

Now, prices are more competitive than some tyre shops renowned for low prices, like ALTC, Yap Bros , Chen Jin etc.

Edited by Vinceng
↡ Advertisement