HID

Ahgongwolve

Why are there people who are so sua ku about HID?

Whenever i am travelling behind them ... they thought i am high beaming them cos my headlight is super power duper bright...

then they either jam brake, point middle finger, slow down, one toyata even better... slow down .. move to 2nd lane and get behind me and high beam me all the way from Bukit panjang to Yishun.

I mean i am not high beaming anyone.. i just have a high end headlight leh

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

actually doesnt matter what you have. its the end effects on the driver in front of you that counts. if your HID produces the same effect or close to the same effect as a high beam then naturally he will react accordingly.

Whenever i am travelling behind them ... they thought i am high beaming them cos my headlight is super power duper bright...

then they either jam brake, point middle finger, slow down, one toyata even better... slow down .. move to 2nd lane and get behind me and high beam me all the way from Bukit panjang to Yishun.

Aiya, dat mean ur so call hi end headlite is a cheap one loh. [rolleyes] Hi end will have auto adjustment to prevent Hi beam ppl [rolleyes] Mid will have manual adjustment, got knob at the side to adjust the beam. low end one nothing to adjust! [lipsrsealed] Dat y ppl kena beam! [rolleyes]

Edited by Twofouronenite

Back to trolling again ah bro [laugh] Dunno why ask your nephew wolverine lah [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Ah Gong, mayb ur installer got eye problem. It is alignment problemlah. I hav seen 1 HID shine on no higher than rear windscreen of Kancil (no matter how close to the Kancil backside).

Your HID is factory fit or after market.

For aftermarket (illegal) if not properly aligned during installation, it will blind the car infront. You stand infront of your car to check.