Police Corolla langa Accent

Tkseah

Is not an unmarked police car. Police unmarked car do not use QX licence plate.

Also.. QX not necessary police car. I see other govt staff like ENV use QX plate car also.

then why chase the private number car lei?

so many possibilities liao right?

maybe the driver smoking in the car the ENV officer catch him???

or LTA QX saw that his road ta expire wanna catch him??

Edited by Demodan

I guess hor,G9 is built for sibey good FC,so car very light,machiam milo tin...where else korean car got harder body.

I've seen a Civic much worst than this, crumble zone. Design to slow down and absorb impact.

the other car involved damn strong body leh. [flowerface]

better than even i'd expect. so much for "GOA" body on the other car.

can look at it both ways. either the toyota too damn soft, or the hyundai too damn hard until the driver surely concussed because "the car body did not absorb the impact"

can look at it both ways. either the toyota too damn soft, or the hyundai too damn hard until the driver surely concussed because "the car body did not absorb the impact"

The Corolla looks like hit the Accent's A pillar or near front axel head on.

The Corolla looks like hit the Accent's A pillar or near front axel head on.

Ya, it looks like the corolla's middle front hit the accent's passenger frame right under the A pillar, which is probably a strong point, thus resulting in that damage.

after looking at real evidence such as this...... the badly damaged car is still the best seller!.... GOA body... blah blah... blah... *sigh*...

Aiyo, the badly damaged car is almost 10 yr old model. They have improved. Old japanese cars are real tin cans no doubt.

Look at the new corolla axio. Euroncap 5stars [thumbsup]

The section from the a pillar to c pillar is designed to be the safety cell for the occupants. The rest of it is designed to crumple in a controlled manner to keep the safety cell intact.

after looking at real evidence such as this...... the badly damaged car is still the best seller!.... GOA body... blah blah... blah... *sigh*...

Evidence of what???? Do you have some knowledge of automotive safety design or are you just spouting crap??

The section from the a pillar to c pillar is designed to be the safety cell for the occupants. The rest of it is designed to crumple in a controlled manner to keep the safety cell intact.

Finally, another who noe about car safety design. [thumbsup]