Toyota Sienta 1.5

Victor68

No solar film? I tot all cars will come with solar film. N the difference is 7k...not sure if all the xtras r worth 7k.

BM deals do not include everything one. need to check whats in or not. leather seats is definitely not included.
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

BM deals do not include everything one. need to check whats in or not. leather seats is definitely not included.

No leather seats i don mind. Don like it anyway. N their fabric seat not bad. But at least give solar film la. Nowadays even car cam also a lot giving

No leather seats i don mind. Don like it anyway. N their fabric seat not bad. But at least give solar film la. Nowadays even car cam also a lot giving

thats how BM works lo, bring down the cost to attract people... when comparing deals with PI, need to compare apple to apple.

thats why eventually i bought from PI haha...

Anyone keen to or looking for a PI Sienta which is 18 months old? Good price. PM me!  [;)]

Why selling? Please provide your review of the car....

• Praise 1

Why selling? Please provide your review of the car....

Butt itchy. Toying the idea of changing to a conti. 

I bought the Sienta due to the following reasons:

1. Occasionally need to fetch in-laws in the weekends thus needed a 7 seater.

2. Sliding door is very convenient when sending and picking kids to and from school.

3. 3rd row seats fold under the second row is a very clever design. Can use the car to transport sofa and small furniture even my full size road bike.

Depending on how you review it and comparing to which car. Its a Toyota. Reliability and good FC is definitely there. I usually get 15-16km/l. PI Sienta has a newer engine and a different CVT gearbox compared to the Borneo one. CVT gearbox thus the torque isn't there but adequate in SG. Even with full load you will not be struggling when driving. Sound insulation is bad for a JDM especially if you are audiophile like me. Else is bearable. I did full car sound proofing. Car is tall so CG is tall can expect wobbling when cornering or turning over a hump. This can be counter by going slow or adding stabilizer bars or spring stiffeners (for less bouncy). Bear in mind you gotta trade for comfort when you are dealing with stiffening your springs. Drive is overall still good. Good FC, spacious compact MPV, low cost. Where to find? Lol

Cheers.

Anyone keen to or looking for a PI Sienta which is 18 months old? Good price. PM me! [;)]

boh hosey la bro... haha :XD:

Dash cam is included for standard BM version. If not for the leather seat and solar film that are missing from Elegance, I would have chosen Elegance.

Turbocharged

Dash cam is included for standard BM version. If not for the leather seat and solar film that are missing from Elegance, I would have chosen Elegance.

So u bought the standard version? how is it so far? meeting ur expectations?

thats how BM works lo, bring down the cost to attract people... when comparing deals with PI, need to compare apple to apple.

thats why eventually i bought from PI haha...

but PI prices for the cheapest version is at least 10k more than BM standard. so PI cheapest version is better than BM elegance?

Still awaiting delivery in Jun

but PI prices for the cheapest version is at least 10k more than BM standard. so PI cheapest version is better than BM elegance?

when i was checking out the prices last year, BM Standard price was around 97k... prices now are much better la. as long as compare apple to apple, and the price is ok for you, then just go for it lo.

It depends on how to compare. Basically PI has a 2 variants and a few options. The 2 variants are X and G model. Whereas BM has Standard and Elegance. (Don't be confused with their G and V as they are not the same as PI Sientas).

BM Standard - Halogen lights, dot matrix display, single power sliding door and no power mirrors. No TRC no hill start assist.

Whereas PI X model (similar to BM Standard with one power sliding door and halogen lights and dot matrix display). PI be it X or G model comes standard with TRC and hill start assist with power mirrors. 

BM Elegance has LED headlights and optitron meters, 2 power sliding doors and power mirrors. Has TRC and hill start assist. Very similar to PI G model. 

I shall not confuse you with the PI options. Haha.

So PI cheapest version is a X model without options but better den BM Elegance or not, is difficult to say. 

Cheers!

Edited by Wormee
  • Praise 1

Based on sienta FB group, most received their car from BM less than 2 mths when they booked their ride Feb. Hopefully BM SE under promise and over deliver.  [laugh]

Wow, have to wait for another 2 months... 

No stock?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

when i was checking out the prices last year, BM Standard price was around 97k... prices now are much better la. as long as compare apple to apple, and the price is ok for you, then just go for it lo.

price is ok. jus wondering if it's worth it to add that 10k for higher version.

price is ok. jus wondering if it's worth it to add that 10k for higher version.

then have to look at the differences between Standard and Elegance. i have a comparison list which i compiled in the other Sienta thread, caa Oct 2017.

Turbocharged

Anybody jus bought recently from borneo? Wanna check if manage to get any freebies.

↡ Advertisement