Toyota Sienta 1.5

Victor68

Supersonic

Anybody jus bought recently from borneo? Wanna check if manage to get any freebies.

maybe better luck asking in the FB group.
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

maybe better luck asking in the FB group.

Im still waiting to b admitted into the grp.

Supersonic

Im still waiting to b admitted into the grp.

@zfuyuan and @wormee please take note thanks.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Its ok bro. Accepted liao. Reading thru their posts trying to catch up. Seems like the promo BM had jus last mth was better than current promo. Cheaper interest, 1yr rd tax instead of 6mths n free 3yrrs servicing instead of 1yr now. Missed the boat.
  • Praise 2

Good to hear he got accepted. 

Not an admin but just trying to help if I can. 

Cheers!

• Praise 3

Supersonic

Its ok bro. Accepted liao. Reading thru their posts trying to catch up. Seems like the promo BM had jus last mth was better than current promo. Cheaper interest, 1yr rd tax instead of 6mths n free 3yrrs servicing instead of 1yr now. Missed the boat.

saw your post in the FB group

Turbocharged

saw your post in the FB group ððð

Hehe. Yeah. Wasted no time to get useful info. Gave me some gd ammo to talk to the SE
  • Praise 1

Hehe. Yeah. Wasted no time to get useful info. Gave me some gd ammo to talk to the SE

All the best in securing a good deal. There are many whom got delivery of their BM Sienta from Feb till Apr. Note that Borneo had some unique way of pricing their cars (e.g. reducing their prices when COE goes up lol).

As long as you feel is within your budget and the freebies (although limited), just go for it. 

Cheers!

Turbocharged

All the best in securing a good deal. There are many whom got delivery of their BM Sienta from Feb till Apr. Note that Borneo had some unique way of pricing their cars (e.g. reducing their prices when COE goes up lol).

As long as you feel is within your budget and the freebies (although limited), just go for it. 

Cheers!

Yeah.....was quite surprised they reduced the price when coe went up a little. SE said bcos they wanted to secure more deals b4 VES...cos they still unsure what VES will do to the pricing. n all those who book ard this period, are more or less promised delivery by june. n knowing borneo reputation, i tink they r confident of securing the COEs.

not sure if SE smoke me or not, but now only 4 colors left. n less than 5 units for each color. so meaning those who wanna get b4 VES, only ard 15 more customers will get. 

anyway i've signed for the purchase. got quite a gd deal, for me at least. SE very nice to offer a gd deal which made my decision easier.

Supersonic

Yeah.....was quite surprised they reduced the price when coe went up a little. SE said bcos they wanted to secure more deals b4 VES...cos they still unsure what VES will do to the pricing. n all those who book ard this period, are more or less promised delivery by june. n knowing borneo reputation, i tink they r confident of securing the COEs.

not sure if SE smoke me or not, but now only 4 colors left. n less than 5 units for each color. so meaning those who wanna get b4 VES, only ard 15 more customers will get.

anyway i've signed for the purchase. got quite a gd deal, for me at least. SE very nice to offer a gd deal which made my decision easier.

congrats!

Turbocharged

congrats!

thks man. hope they wil deliver as promised. 

anyway looking at the prices now, really heartpain. mthly installment become almost double even aft so much downpayment. days of cheap cars r truly over.  :XD:

Supersonic

thks man. hope they wil deliver as promised.

anyway looking at the prices now, really heartpain. mthly installment become almost double even aft so much downpayment. days of cheap cars r truly over. :XD:

BM should be ok.

aiya cannot compare now to 10 years ago during the recession period... haha...

Turbocharged

BM should be ok.

aiya cannot compare now to 10 years ago during the recession period... haha...

hehehe. yeah la. last time any mother father son can buy car. only hope now we don get played by the VES thingy. this part really made a lot of potential buyers dunno wat to do.

anyway yst went there....a lot of ppl sia. many driving expensive cars also go there n buy...mayb their spare cars. 

Supersonic

hehehe. yeah la. last time any mother father son can buy car. only hope now we don get played by the VES thingy. this part really made a lot of potential buyers dunno wat to do.

anyway yst went there....a lot of ppl sia. many driving expensive cars also go there n buy...mayb their spare cars.

haha the rich become richer lo. 2nd, 3rd, 4th car also have...

Neutral Newbie

Dear brothers, can anyone ssist me in getting the replacement for the left side fixed glass panel for my 2008 Sienta? Had gone few workshops, they have no stocks. Thanks.

• Praise 1

My Old 2009 Sienta being put up for sale. Been just over a week since I traded it in. Still missing it! :) Great car. About 1 year 5 months left on the COE.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=721853&DL=1198

Where to find the 2008 / 2009 Sienta spare parts shop.  I need to replace the BIG Front Head light.  Turn yellowish. Just bought a Nov 2008 COE Sienta this Oct 2018.

today changed tires and AT oil.. and added engine oil additive... the ride felt much better than before, almost no more jerks..... also checked with a few WS, all said rocky over humps is quite normal for this sienta... so nw i just go slow over hump.. 

Where to find the 2008 / 2009 Sienta spare parts shop.  I need to replace the BIG Front Head light.  Turn yellowish. Just bought a Nov 2008 COE Sienta this Oct 2018.

thank you for the insight shared,cheers.

Where to find the 2008 / 2009 Sienta spare parts shop.  I need to replace the BIG Front Head light.  Turn yellowish. Just bought a Nov 2008 COE Sienta this Oct 2018.

• Praise 1

Where to find the 2008 / 2009 Sienta spare parts shop.  I need to replace the BIG Front Head light.  Turn yellowish. Just bought a Nov 2008 COE Sienta this Oct 2018.

why replace? just send for headlight polish will do... will look like new..

• Praise 1

Dear brothers, can anyone ssist me in getting the replacement for the left side fixed glass panel for my 2008 Sienta? Had gone few workshops, they have no stocks. Thanks.

did you managed to find it? also interested to know which ws has stock or can order from overseas

↡ Advertisement