• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 18 February 2009 - 11:58 AM

Peqasus
  • Premium member
    Peqasus
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hey all,

just wondeirng if MCFers here chew their numbers like monitoring daily spending etc. been using excel these couple of yrs. think quicken all these too corporate liao. any good software outthere for personal finances?

Edited by Peqasus, 18 February 2009 - 11:59 AM.

Posted 18 February 2009 - 12:06 PM

Help1
  • Premium member
    Help1
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

MYOB????

Posted 18 February 2009 - 01:05 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

not sure have u read this....

http://www.slate.com/id/2201631/

tongue.gif

ummm... come to think of it, my last check and balance of my own financial status was quite sometimes ago.... yes, i did the same like what u're doing, use excel to track mthly income/expenses to the cents level... stopped doing that many years ago...
perhaps it's time i try out these software one of this day.... biggrin.gif

Posted 18 February 2009 - 01:35 PM

Altivo
  • Premium member
    Altivo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

me using excel to track monthly expenses... so far so good.
Be responsible, practice safe driving, practice safe sex

Getz: May'04-Feb'08, Avante: Feb'08

Posted 06 September 2018 - 03:20 PM

AliceDShealey
  • AliceDShealey
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I usually inquire with zeta financial on finance issues. They have unique solutions for every kind of things. 

Alice,
Company Incorporation Malta
https://zeta-financial.com/

Posted 23 September 2018 - 12:22 PM

kateleelin
  • kateleelin
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

anyone using xero for this?

Posted 23 September 2018 - 12:30 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Me me me

I use a lot of zeros

in my budgeting.

Far more than I like.

:D

Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Back to Investment & Financial Matters  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users