• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
46 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:37 PM

Vtim
  • Premium member
    Vtim
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone know where to buy this type of toilet paper holder/dispenser?

Perferably the cheapest price one smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Need to cut down cost of the toilet paper usage lah, got 4 adults & 4 kids at home sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif

Attached Thumbnails

• Toilet_Papar_Dispenser.jpg
  • Toilet_Papar_Dispenser_1.jpg

宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
Me, Mr Alfarleyfordadai, A citizen of Sillypore, pledge myself to strike all the highest prize. Based on TOTO, 4D or BIG SWEEP. So as to achieve prizes, prosperity and progress for my 4 kids, wife and wallet. GOT BUY GOT HOPE, NO BUY NO HOPE. [/color][/b]
[/color]

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:53 PM

Sparks
  • Sparks
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

go public toilet and ask the cleaner auntie?

maybe jalan bersah may have.

Edited by Sparks, 20 February 2009 - 02:53 PM.

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:57 PM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Toyogo factory at Toa Payoh. thumbsup.gif

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:01 PM

Sabian
  • Sabian
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

this one apollo can gibe u lobang if he's still ard... lipsrsealed.gif

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:11 PM

Babyt
  • Babyt
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

is it cheaper to use toilet paper or water to wash backside??

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:16 PM

Soyammmilk
  • Soyammmilk
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I have a supplier whom i used to deal with.

Just PM you the details and contacts. Can try.

Cheers.

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:39 PM

Kingcopa
  • Kingcopa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Try IMM
Someone said 'football is more important than life and death to you' and I said 'Listen, it's more important than that.'
PSN ID: thegod09
时间和乳沟一样,挤一挤就有了

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:42 PM

Gearoil
  • Gearoil
    Banned

Call Sunlight Paper...Jasmine...Tel : 62686788. tongue.gif

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:43 PM

Twofouronenite
  • Twofouronenite
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Anyone know where to buy this type of toilet paper holder/dispenser?

Perferably the cheapest price one smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Need to cut down cost of the toilet paper usage lah, got 4 adults & 4 kids at home sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif

Bro, this dun save leh. End up used more because difficult to tear them. The paper quality also rougher. Backside sore. I changed my office toilet to this type usage neber go down.

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:46 PM

Josho
  • Premium member
    Josho
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I think use water is better tho. Of course, using this end up pulling longer and longer.
Photographer

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:52 PM

Gearoil
  • Gearoil
    Banned

Usage never go down has nothing to do with the type of paper or quality of paper you use.

It has to do with the ppl using it!

Please be clear.

Another similiar example would be...having a difficult time in the tiolet in the morning when shxtting has little to do with the tiolet being clean or dirty...it might be 'contributed or due to' the type of paper you use but it is more likely to be yoiur diet and lifestyle. biggrin.gif

Posted 20 February 2009 - 04:02 PM

Twofouronenite
  • Twofouronenite
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Usage never go down has nothing to do with the type of paper or quality of paper you use.

It has to do with the ppl using it!

Please be clear.

Another similiar example would be...having a difficult time in the tiolet in the morning when shxtting has little to do with the tiolet being clean or dirty...it might be 'contributed or due to' the type of paper you use but it is more likely to be yoiur diet and lifestyle. biggrin.gif

I think it's clear enuff just maybe not clear enuff for u. I'm saying saving in usage is not going to change with this bigger spool. And at the same time I'm pointing out dat the paper for such spool r more rough. Since TS mentioned kids using them, telling him to be aware of the quality of paper on soft backside!

I'm also saying it is difficult to tear and it is generally thicker. So one might literally tear the paper to pieces.

Posted 20 February 2009 - 05:25 PM

KapitanE
  • KapitanE
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Don't s--t, then won't waste toilet paper!!!
No signature is required

Posted 20 February 2009 - 05:31 PM

Twofouronenite
  • Twofouronenite
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Don't s--t, then won't waste toilet paper!!!

Dun s--t Then become full of s--t?

Posted 20 February 2009 - 05:32 PM

Josho
  • Premium member
    Josho
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Use water instead. tongue.gif
Photographer

Posted 20 February 2009 - 05:33 PM

Dwoon
  • Premium member
    Dwoon
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Errr.... take a screwdriver set and head to any newer JTC factory toilet. tongue.gif sly.gif lipsrsealed.gif

Posted 20 February 2009 - 05:41 PM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

aiya, everyday before leaving office, go to the toilet and roll some back....
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 21 February 2009 - 08:58 AM

Vtim
  • Premium member
    Vtim
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

go public toilet and ask the cleaner auntie?

maybe jalan bersah may have.

don't think cleaner auntie will know lah.

Will drop by Jalan Besar after to take a look later
宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
Me, Mr Alfarleyfordadai, A citizen of Sillypore, pledge myself to strike all the highest prize. Based on TOTO, 4D or BIG SWEEP. So as to achieve prizes, prosperity and progress for my 4 kids, wife and wallet. GOT BUY GOT HOPE, NO BUY NO HOPE. [/color][/b]
[/color]

Posted 21 February 2009 - 08:59 AM

Vtim
  • Premium member
    Vtim
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Toyogo factory at Toa Payoh. thumbsup.gif

Oh yeah, should have tried Toyogo first, thanks for the reminder thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
[/color]

Posted 21 February 2009 - 09:00 AM

Vtim
  • Premium member
    Vtim
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

this one apollo can gibe u lobang if he's still ard... lipsrsealed.gif

oh yes, bro apollo PM me liao, gto contact number somemore, will try calling nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif
宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
[/color]

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Where, this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users