Where to buy this ?

Vtim

B4 spraying water sure got residue ahem.. Sai on the ur noe wat. Then need to wipe dry with cloth, cloth need to wash. Mean u need 8 cloths for each in family? More ex! Got to hand wash separately in case cloth got "residue"! yucks...

that's why I perfer to use paper.

↡ Advertisement

Now I can explain or justify for the change.

now I kanna pay cut, so I also better start to cut down expenses at home [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

You got consider outsource to Msia or not? Can go there and buy. I'm sure such household supplies are cheaper there.

Anyway recently got 1 new budget brand called "Budget"...quite cheap and good I thought.....somemore got prints on it. So didn't look so cheapo at all.

Supercharged

:ph34r: penny wise pounds foolish...not referring to u...

how much s--t can 1 poo poo in 1 day let alone 1 seating for home usage unlike school [confused]

i see those students in university...use poo poo paper like makan

v interesting what 1 can see in a female toylet...some can mummified the toylet seat...some make paper mache at the sanitary bin..some think that the coarse paper not thick enuff, use alot n choke the sewage ended up alot of GOLDfishes spilling from the seat..some students dono how to use the squat toylet, they lay the papers all over the floor..or worse, no aim properly until the poo spill by the sides ..very yucky...

just an observation...paper usage v much dependent on educating users the appropriate ways... :mellow:

You got consider outsource to Msia or not? Can go there and buy. I'm sure such household supplies are cheaper there.

Anyway recently got 1 new budget brand called "Budget"...quite cheap and good I thought.....somemore got prints on it. So didn't look so cheapo at all.

nah, no time to go MY. I do my monthly grocery stockup from Sheng Siong

Look for TOTO(no, not the one from s'pore pools) toilet accessories.

waa around Toa Payoh this afternoon, so drop by at TOYOGO factory outlet and bought 2 unit at $12 each, not as high quality plastic/finish as the one in the picture but good enough for home use.