Malaysia : Sutera Mall - The next one to go at Johor Bahru

Kelpie

I tot 777Fc is quite a distance away ?? Haven tried going 777Fc but I have gone sutera mall when newly opened .. so now must have open more shops...

Remeber passing by Sutera on the way to 777fc.. Guess it's only 5 mins drive from sutera to 777

↡ Advertisement

Made my maiden trip to Sutera Mall today. Oh my gosh, this must really be the largest modern shopping centre in JB. It is not too far away from the new Jusco Bukit Indah. Just go towards BestMart, after 2 T-junction keep right and soon you will see Sutera Mall.

Many Makan houses surrounding that place too. Keppel Land and Capital Land are the owners! Went there quite late so can't finish shopping. Will go back again [thumbsup].

Sutera Mall

Regards,

I saw the map,but unless i go with friends or kakkee from mcf or etc........,i wun want to travel and try to find my way around. malaysia is not a state u can drive ard like s'pore.

anyway if mcf gg to organise a convoy to sutera mall....................sure i'll be in

Made my maiden trip to Sutera Mall today. Oh my gosh, this must really be the largest modern shopping centre in JB. It is not too far away from the new Jusco Bukit Indah. Just go towards BestMart, after 2 T-junction keep right and soon you will see Sutera Mall.

Many Makan houses surrounding that place too. Keppel Land and Capital Land are the owners! Went there quite late so can't finish shopping. Will go back again [thumbsup].

Sutera Mall

Regards,

been there before many times liao...but only carrefour intrests me...maybe cos i only shop for sundries [:p]

I saw the map,but unless i go with friends or kakkee from mcf or etc........,i wun want to travel and try to find my way around. malaysia is not a state u can drive ard like s'pore.

anyway if mcf gg to organise a convoy to sutera mall....................sure i'll be in

Aiyah ! Y so scared ? satu orang go in also ok...... just C those at petrol kiosk some oso lone ranger.. :D

[laugh] No need convoy lah..It is basically a Chinese town. I just went in today again after yesterday. It is very easy to go there. Today, I dined at nearby restaurant, Ming Hub. RM9 for Abalone ramen or Sharkfin raman. Free drink somemore [inlove].

Now I can go to Jusco Bukit Indah from Sutera mall, no need to use perling poll anymore [thumbsup] .

You should trust your govt investment in Sutera Mall mah. Hearsay, lots of Singaporean snapping up high-end properties there :ph34r:.

Regards,

ZHAP ZHEE!

Go JB for retirement. Don't tell me you support our health ministar's idea.

Erm? Anyway I will be an old man soon and if Govt doesn't want me so be it and call Sutera Village my next home lor [laugh] .

Regards,

got the gps coordinates for that night market ? I am interested :)

Pai say, Night Market not really my cup of tea. May be come March school holidays I will either stay in a nearby hotel or relative house and give you a FR then.

Regards,

Just visited and shopped at Sutera Mall today with my family. Do quite a bit of shopping for my children though. Really a big shopping complex but still can complete within half a day. Like it clean and brightly lit areas including the parking lots.

Pai say, Night Market not really my cup of tea. May be come March school holidays I will either stay in a nearby hotel or relative house and give you a FR then.

Regards,

Are all the restaurants and eating place very near to Setura Mall? Walking distance?

They are within walking distance. Walk towards the direction of Pekin Restaurant from Sutera Mall. The restaurant is left of Sutera Mall if you're facing the mall. You will walk pass Pekin Restaurant on your right. Keep walking for another 5 mins and you will see the restaurants listed by Kelpie.

I like the food in Pekin Restaurant.

Cheers,

CS Tan

Edited by Cstan

Have bought a house near Jusco Tebrau and was really bored with shopping at Jusco and Tesco..... Looks like Sutera Mall is a good place to hang out with family....Will go take there and Jalan Jalan ...Good recommendation [thumbsup]

Just visited and shopped at Sutera Mall today with my family. Do quite a bit of shopping for my children though. Really a big shopping complex but still can complete within half a day. Like it clean and brightly lit areas including the parking lots.

With children around, can't seem to finish shopping in a day. Hours were spent for them to play with gaming machines, archery(RM5 for one game(12~15 arrows)? buy 3x games then free one), playgrounds (paid and free one) and fish spa (RM13 for one adult and one children). Some more, dined breakfast, lunch and dinners.

Regards,

Have bought a house near Jusco Tebrau and was really bored with shopping at Jusco and Tesco..... Looks like Sutera Mall is a good place to hang out with family....Will go take there and Jalan Jalan ...Good recommendation [thumbsup]

You bought a place there at TC? how much har?

So you localized there already [laugh]?

Regards,

You bought a place there at TC? how much har?

So you localized there already [laugh]?

Regards,

Around Tebrau/Austin Hills area - Gated and guarded semi-D about RM400k / Double-storey intermediate units about RM260-270k

Neutral Newbie

ok thanks..

Hub Ming that u went is very nearby ?? I every got lost there hahaha so scary at night leh..

Regards,

ok thanks..

Hub Ming that u went is very nearby ?? I every got lost there hahaha so scary at night leh..

Ming Hub Restaurant and the chain of restaurants are just next to the Sutera Mall. Get lost? no lah, very easy to find your way out there :ph34r: . I always lookout for the big concrete signboard "Sutera Utama" as my "lighthouse" [laugh] .

Regards,

↡ Advertisement