Malaysia : Sutera Mall - The next one to go at Johor Bahru

Kelpie

nice place for makan there ! especially the 2 jap buffet restaurants !

I'm more interested in those kopitiam type restaurants that serve those traditional or unique Chinese dishes.any recommendation outside of sutera mall?

I'm more interested in those kopitiam type restaurants that serve those traditional or unique Chinese dishes.any recommendation outside of sutera mall?

roasts duck..... [nod]

Yeah dude, try the PapaRich there! They were the ones who created those famous coffee buns but have since expanded into outlets that serve up some nice local cuisine as well. Their Steamed Kaya Buns are outta this world mate! Soft and tender on the outside, crispy on the inside because they toast the inside after steaming, and before putting the butter & kaya. Insanely good!!

Tarot Cafe also has a wide selection of signature drinks & food.

there is quite a few good chinese restaurants there , including BKT and a "Zai" (Vege) shop.

Hmmm...BKT sounds nice [rolleyes] But vegetarian is out for me 'cos I don't eat vegetables & fruits. Only meat!! Hahaha!! So I'm the antithesis of a vegetarian! [nod]

Neutral Newbie

I went to Sutera Mall a few days ago on Saturday. The mall is Jam pack, not with ppl but with stores. I like to know any good makan around the area ?

After that, i went out of Sutera Mall to Tebrau City ....JUSCO IEON....

Went there ytday. My wife loves it.

This weekend going there agian. ^_^

There is a new highway that open 2 weeks ago.

Just go by the usual coastal road/danga bay towards Jalan Skudai. Along the way, there is a "SKUDAI KRIS" sign, just keep left onto this road.

The end of this highway is Bukit Indah Mall liao. ^_^

I went to Sutera Mall a few days ago on Saturday. The mall is Jam pack, not with ppl but with stores. I like to know any good makan around the area ?

makan places around sutera mall a lot...some are good, some not so good...

good ones are 古早人, bitter gourd soup next to MG Lover car wash, fish soup near tyre shop, dessert shop near pontian wanton ... but the tutti-frutti frozen yogurt damn expensive....small cup RM18.50...

in sutera mall basement, the large "food-court" makan not bad...newly opened thai restaurant - but dunno goot or not, will try tonight...then got several japanese restaurant within the mall and surrounding area - along the strech of kingston hotel, near pontian wonton, also got taiwanese shop...many places to chill out at night

Neutral Newbie

any bro here remember seeing A&W anywhere in Aeon or Sutera Mall...

my wife craving for A&W root beer and ice cream waffle..... [bigcry] [bigcry]

any idea wheres the nearest to singapore.....???!!!

Bukit Indah Jusco have...nothing fantastic

There is A&W outlet there. Just walk past it last sunday. My third visit to IEON in 2 weeks. ^_^

Even my 4 year old son knows the driving direction from Checkpoint to AEON..........LOL. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

lol... ya its a nice place to go.... very near to sg also.....

some ppl still don not abt dat place... last time, when i ask my fren go bukit indah he say go there for wat?... all bungalow2 there..... lol..

nowadays he every time chio me to go...

Edited by Mr_pee

Me long time given up hope on spore's shopping centres liao.

Firstly parking is so bloodly expensive and usually have to wait long time for lot.

Then come the bloody pack shopping itself.......recently went to VivoCity........wah lan a..........damn stressfull sia!!!!

So god damn crowded!!!! Feel like going home immedately. [dizzy][crazy]

lol... ya its a nice place to go.... very near to sg also.....

some ppl still don not abt dat place... last time, when i ask my fren go bukit indah he say go there for wat?... all bungalow2 there..... lol..

nowadays he every time chio me to go...

Edited by Hiphiphoray

thanks bro... wife pregnant craving all the weird stuff.. haha....

ok double confirmed for you, just came back from dinner at bukit indah jusco, got A&W

↡ Advertisement