Mob manning

Jeronleow

I've never been to Gedong for MOB, but in the past I've been to the same camp more than once for MOB and each time it's different. Got CP doesn't mean can park if they are guai lan or kiasu kiasi -- E.g. scared responsible for accidents inside camp. But nowadays they might want to present a professional image of SAF so I dunno.

Sp I got say like never say. [laugh] Better check with the planners.

aiyo...see who is asking lah.

lala a doctor. he should be captain the least. can park lah

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

these days i think during Mob they have transport to ferry at Jurong point ( boon lay MRT station). 

You key personal right? go and park at medical center lah.  [:p]

Ok for you i give you another option, you come park at my area carpark, I send you in, Gedong is less than 10 min drive from my place only.. ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

no leh. only CO and RSM have carpark label. Think we have to suck thumb. Maybe a multi-unit mob, so just have to try my luck.

Think i'll go early and if can't park inside, try my luck at neo tiew somewhere. 

lala can just go thrust his shoulder to the guard house ..see see.see..three bars!

After reading this thread I feel so lucky I Discharge liao (sergeant rank age above 40). Anyway, I got 1 funny story to share. I still remember 1 time (few yrs bk) I need to report bk to camp for the 1st day of high key briefing, so I went there straight frm work. As i'm in sales, I normally carry Laptop in my car. So that time, Laptop not allowed mah (Nt sure nw can or not). So I need to put inside the locker at the guard-hse loh. 

Then, when I open the locker (meant for putting Laptop), the locker size so small, my Laptop cannot fit in!!  -_-  Luckily saw someone I kw there and I Tongpang, sit his car and go in together while parking my car at the guard-hse parking area (left my Laptop in my car). Then when my friend's car rch the gantry place i remember my HP is a camera smart hp, also cannot bring in. Then ask my friend to wait while i run bk to guard hse and put my hp in the locker (meant for hp) .... Then ,,, Siao Liao!, the hp locker too small also!! My Samsung G-Note cannot fit in!! Wah, super TL, but LL .. put my hp in my car then go to his car and go in finally ... nonsense siah  :XD:

no leh. only CO and RSM have carpark label. Think we have to suck thumb. Maybe a multi-unit mob, so just have to try my luck.

Think i'll go early and if can't park inside, try my luck at neo tiew somewhere.

nowadays must be more subtle. Cos the seatbelt will cover the rank in front [:p][;)]

Neo teo ! how to get to Atc?

very sure you can park there.

in the past just tell them RATC surely no problem going in de lah.

I think if you go early, even if no parking inside also high chance can park by roadside along sungei gedong road, that stretch of road is quite wide and long, sld be able to park many cars. Otherwise the other option would be a  few hundred meters up, neo tiew rd on the right after the old tong ho market. But I guess also will be pack, and need to walk back afew hundred meters. 

Take note after you cross the old chao chu kang junction at the cemetery into the wide road, there is a big TP speed cam after the Muslim cemetery hor, that stretch of road is 70km/h only, but usually easily can cross 100km if not careful. 

You kay kay contact your CO and ask him lah, mayb he give you a parking label before hand leh.  [:p]

Anyway, if really need to, call me and come over to my place, I fetch you to and fro lah.  [laugh]

when is your mod ah? 

• Praise 1

They should get everyone to park neontiew and only allow lorry to inside gedong

Because lorry will one shot carry 15 people to and fro

But lorry guy must do many trips

Supersonic

They should get everyone to park neontiew and only allow lorry to inside gedong

Because lorry will one shot carry 15 people to and fro

But lorry guy must do many trips

Your lorry?

Your lorry? ð

My one, I think they jit tao tell me:

Ninja van you first day ah, not this entrance lah, area d entrance that side

:XD:

nowadays must be more subtle. Cos the seatbelt will cover the rank in front [:p][;)]

They have 2 multi story carparks in gedong for ns men. If you are reporting as mo, there is the mo office carpark in front of the main canteen. I recall seeing ambulance and mo's car there.
  • Praise 1

You mean RATC?

Got a carpark.

you ROD? from Singapore?

should be MR lah

used to be RATC when the compound was behind 38th SCE (AETW) many years back. subsequently, the new compound (just behind the existing guardhouse) is known as ATC, if i am not mistaken.

No it is not. I was called back for a briefing few months before mob manning. During the briefing, S2 and S3 gave a powerpoint presentation complete with maps and photos of where to park within and outside camp.

Not sure which unit thread-starter is attached to but I am with Armored Brigade and likewise, never once our S3 or S1 said we can't drive back. In fact, they encouraged carpooling and help bring back some soldiers if we are activated. That way, less cars in the camp and ease congestion at MRT pickup points. 

The only condition is - make sure we park at the right places indicated on presentation maps.

used to be RATC when the compound was behind 38th SCE (AETW) many years back. subsequently, the new compound (just behind the existing guardhouse) is known as ATC, if i am not mistaken.

Haha last time i from ratc

Nice retro camp

At the back of the camp, there is small hill

Got one time, I walked up the hill

Got nice view of the camp

Wish I took photo but last time where got money buy camera

Pager also don’t have

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1