Any recommendation for ear digging?

Vroomtattat

Supersonic

TCM believe such diet might cause inflammation   [:p]

Not necessary only heaty food would cause inflammation de, many other factors might also cause inflammation. And sometimes you dont even know why it causes inflammation also. Lol.

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

DAMN! My frickin' family doctor played me out.

Rushed down to his clinic after work to see him about getting my blocked ear syringed after 5 days of proper dripping to soften the ear wax.

Checked and said good that the infection has cleared and could now see tge ear drum.

Was delighted and wanted to proceed with the ear flushing to get rid of the ear wax.

No, no need for that and he will not be doing as the ear wax is still hard he said!

But why?! I questioned.

Just continue dripping he replied. Now twice a day and let it clear.

My ear is still blocked you know?

Just drip will do. Okay, that's all and he chased me out the room.

WTH!!

What do I do now? He did tell me in the previous consultation "no problem, I can do it".

Really KNN to the max!!

HELP! Any ENT to recommend, please?

Actually can self irrigate. I do that for my family and myself. There's syringe with the special nozzle that spray outwards instead of straight that may harm the drum. I bought from Qoo10. Ebay also have.
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

DAMN! My frickin' family doctor played me out.

Rushed down to his clinic after work to see him about getting my blocked ear syringed after 5 days of proper dripping to soften the ear wax.

Checked and said good that the infection has cleared and could now see tge ear drum.

Was delighted and wanted to proceed with the ear flushing to get rid of the ear wax.

No, no need for that and he will not be doing as the ear wax is still hard he said!

But why?! I questioned.

Just continue dripping he replied. Now twice a day and let it clear.

My ear is still blocked you know?

Just drip will do. Okay, that's all and he chased me out the room.

WTH!!

What do I do now? He did tell me in the previous consultation "no problem, I can do it".

Really KNN to the max!!

HELP! Any ENT to recommend, please?

Maybe your GP finds the wax is clearing, so let it flow out and clear by itself?! Doing ear syringing many things to do de, can be quite messy. So your GP could be too ''lazy''? Lol. Perhaps you can go to another GP and ask for ear syinging? Cause going ENT, the ear clearing procedure and the consultation fees not cheap le.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Actually can self irrigate. I do that for my family and myself. There's syringe with the special nozzle that spray outwards instead of straight that may harm the drum. I bought from Qoo10. Ebay also have.

DIY ear syringing might have risk damaging your ear drum if you do it incorrectly. Lets the professional do better.

Maybe your GP finds the wax is clearing, so let it flow out and clear by itself?! Doing ear syringing many things to do de, can be quite messy. So your GP could be too ''lazy''? Lol. Perhaps you can go to another GP and ask for ear syinging? Cause going ENT, the ear clearing procedure and the consultation fees not cheap le.

I went company doctor just now . . the one I consulted previously.

He did syringing but not much came out . . . only bits and pieces of softened ear wax.

Guess I have to go see ENT to get it cleared  :mellow:

Hypersonic

DIY ear syringing might have risk damaging your ear drum if you do it incorrectly. Lets the professional do better.

Do you think the doc can see where he aim when he push the plunger? Most clinic syringe is shoot straight.

The syringe I talk about has a special nozzle that spray outwards. So the water will hit Tha walls of the ear canal first.

Supersonic
(edited)

I went company doctor just now . . the one I consulted previously.

He did syringing but not much came out . . . only bits and pieces of softened ear wax.

Guess I have to go see ENT to get it cleared  :mellow:

So your ear wax still quite hard liao? But ear still blocked after syringing? Your company doctor got say what is the next course of action after syringing?

Edited by 13177

So your ear wax still quite hard liao? But ear still blocked after syringing? Your company doctor got say what is the next course of action after syringing?

Olive oil for 5 days . .  [:|]  

Do you think the doc can see where he aim when he push the plunger? Most clinic syringe is shoot straight.

The syringe I talk about has a special nozzle that spray outwards. So the water will hit Tha walls of the ear canal first.

I see Qoo10 also got ear wax vacuum gadget . . .  [grin]

Supersonic

Olive oil for 5 days . .  [:|]  

I see Qoo10 also got ear wax vacuum gadget . . .  [grin]

Aiya, another dripping of oil for many days again?! So are you getting the ear wax vacuum gadget to solve your ear block yourself?  :blink:

Hypersonic

Olive oil for 5 days . . [:|]

I see Qoo10 also got ear wax vacuum gadget . . . [grin]

I read the review, most said the power is very weak, not effective.

Olive oil for 5 days . . [:|]

I see Qoo10 also got ear wax vacuum gadget . . . [grin]

If the wax is too impacted. Drops again and then syringing again usually should do the trick. Make sure u lie down and let the wax immerse in the ear wax drops emlusion

We are trained to aim at the walls. But in reality, it takes some experience to know when that doesn't work and aim directly at times. Or else u can do it until the cows come home also won't come out.

Supersonic

If the wax is too impacted. Drops again and then syringing again usually should do the trick. Make sure u lie down and let the wax immerse in the ear wax drops emlusion

We are trained to aim at the walls. But in reality, it takes some experience to know when that doesn't work and aim directly at times. Or else u can do it until the cows come home also won't come out.

Looks like ear syringing must see if the doctor has many hands on experience or not, if not would ended up like trial and error. Lol. Reminds me like not all doctors are good in drawing blood, although they are trained.

Looks like ear syringing must see if the doctor has many hands on experience or not, if not would ended up like trial and error. Lol. Reminds me like not all doctors are good in drawing blood, although they are trained.

Drawing blood is harder. Some are dead easy, anyone can do it. Some are damn hard even if u are good.

Hypersonic

Consultation + procedure to remove impacted ear wax = $300

Money $$$ can solve your problem and pain ....... worth it
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2