BMW 1 series for sale

Icebird

Do you find that there are quite a number of BMW 1 series being offered for secondhand sale? All fairly new since it was launched recently.... check out sgcarmart. Any idea why? Buyers regretting? Lousy car?

↡ Advertisement

Do you find that there are quite a number of BMW 1 series being offered for secondhand sale? All fairly new since it was launched recently.... check out sgcarmart. Any idea why? Buyers regretting? Lousy car?

I dun find that unusual cos noticed BMW cars are generally put up for sale very fast and this is not just limited to the 1 series but you will also find relatively new 320s, 325s and even higher end ones like 520 and etc being put up for sale every now and then..Same phenonmenon is observed with Audi as well..

Guess economy downturn and retrenchment are gaining momentum, first to let go are their car, next condo, follow by HDB...

At every economy downturn, the cycle just repeat itself...

Edited by Wintersonata

I dun find that unusual cos noticed BMW cars are generally put up for sale very fast and this is not just limited to the 1 series but you will also find relatively new 320s, 325s and even higher end ones like 520 and etc being put up for sale every now and then..Same phenonmenon is observed with Audi as well..

Yes.. U are right.. But still selling quite high.. Compared to the car prices now (NEW)

Thats becos many who drives such cars r usually business pple and top executives.

Thus when the economy goes into recession, people in this group will be hit the hardest as well.

If anyone is selling your BMW1 convertible...please PM me....I am looking for one as my SSS replacement.

If anyone is selling your BMW1 convertible...please PM me....I am looking for one as my SSS replacement.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...622&DL=1077

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...122&DL=1000

But being the same money as the above, I'd rather spend my money on this one:

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...797&DL=1000

Edited by Chickenbackside

Second hand still selling at >$130k.......thats too much.

How much is a brand new one series?

Might as well get the 323 or 520 for that kind of money.

I was actually hoping for <$100k.

can.. wait another 1-2years lor..shd drop to that level..

so when are u selling your susukee.. how much? 25k?

how to compare 135i with 320/520?

Neutral Newbie

Some are company cars...

↡ Advertisement