• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
51 replies to this topic | 20 praises

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:07 PM

Mits_jc
  • Premium member
    Mits_jc
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Typically, car parks in HDB estates which allow night parking from 10.30pm to 7 am the next morning costs $2.00 for a yellow night parking coupon.

However, nowadays for those areas where ERP-technology is implemented with the gantry and cash card auto deduction, is the system able to take this into account, or during the night you are still being charged 1/2 hourly?

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:27 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

pls try and let us know grin.gif
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:29 PM

Mits_jc
  • Premium member
    Mits_jc
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I am trying to find out also from those who have experienced. Encountered a few ERP-style car parks in HDB estates, but so far have not parked at one over night yet.

Posted 27 February 2009 - 06:41 PM

Guyver
  • Premium member
    Guyver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Typically, car parks in HDB estates which allow night parking from 10.30pm to 7 am the next morning costs $2.00 for a yellow night parking coupon.

However, nowadays for those areas where ERP-technology is implemented with the gantry and cash card auto deduction, is the system able to take this into account, or during the night you are still being charged 1/2 hourly?

From what I know .... it'll still deduct based on per minute basis after 10.30pm .... but only up to $2 till 7am. After that, normal rates apply again.

Please call HDB to confirm.
"I rather be disliked by people for who I really am, than to be liked by people for who I am not."

Posted 27 February 2009 - 06:52 PM

Ev0lutionz
  • Ev0lutionz
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I hate ERP style parking. Recently sunset way also have. I stay very very near sunset. I will expect those who wanna avoid ERP style parking come my block and park. And when that happens, they will install at my block also=/

Posted 27 February 2009 - 06:57 PM

So_nice
  • Premium member
    So_nice
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

because u cannot tao gai anymore rite? biggrin.gif
ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

还我河山!!!

Posted 27 February 2009 - 07:52 PM

Jl1500k
  • Premium member
    Jl1500k
    5th Gear
    Author Image

no need to "tao gai" lah be a good citizen soon all HDB MSC will install ERP system. rolleyes.gif

Posted 27 February 2009 - 07:58 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i also wanna know those $10 parking coupon (for parking whole day outside restricted zone) applicable for this type of carpark also

Posted 28 February 2009 - 09:45 PM

Subutai
  • Premium member
    Subutai
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I am trying to find out also from those who have experienced. Encountered a few ERP-style car parks in HDB estates, but so far have not parked at one over night yet.

write to TODAY paper, sure will have response from carpark operator.

Keeping quiet doesn't mean that I agree with you, it means I am evaluating you.

Posted 28 February 2009 - 09:47 PM

Subutai
  • Premium member
    Subutai
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Normally, there will be a written notice board on the charges breakdown next to the entrance of carpark, have you read it? Or you go to the exit gantry and press to talk to operator (24hr)...
Keeping quiet doesn't mean that I agree with you, it means I am evaluating you.

Posted 28 February 2009 - 10:39 PM

Boyboy
  • Boyboy
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

From what I know .... it'll still deduct based on per minute basis after 10.30pm .... but only up to $2 till 7am. After that, normal rates apply again.

Please call HDB to confirm.

by right, that should be the case. but best to confirm that night parking is actually available. some places only season ticket after 10.30pm

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:20 PM

Plexus
  • Plexus
    1st Gear
    Author Image

no need to "tao gai" lah be a good citizen soon all HDB MSC will install ERP system. rolleyes.gif

Wah...like that next time go MSCP for carwash must pay entry fee also???
Tough times don't last, tough people do!

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:52 PM

Titanium
  • Premium member
    Titanium
    6th Gear
    Author Image

ever parked ard 12mn ~ 6am, it deduct $2.

Titanium Aka BlackLancer225... [sly]

Posted 01 March 2009 - 03:41 PM

Teriyaki
  • Teriyaki
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Yes. I confirm for you... They will deduct $2/-

u can park for 1/2 hour, or 1 hr, or 5 hour, it'll still be $2/- from 10.30 to 7am.

Posted 01 March 2009 - 03:45 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ok heres e catch......if parked overnite on Sat nite, n exit aft 7am on Sun morning. its Free,bcos by then e barricade will b lifted for free Sun pking. Am i right hur.gif
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 01 March 2009 - 03:51 PM

Mits_jc
  • Premium member
    Mits_jc
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Not necessary true. Those Sunday parking one I encountered, the barrier is still closed and not lifted up. When you exit, then it'll lift up and let you thru FOC if you came in on Sunday.

If you came in before that, like on Sat like you mentioned, you'll still be charged since your IU# has been registered in the system when you first entered.

Posted 01 March 2009 - 03:56 PM

Teriyaki
  • Teriyaki
    4th Gear
    Author Image

ok heres e catch......if parked overnite on Sat nite, n exit aft 7am on Sun morning. its Free,bcos by then e barricade will b lifted for free Sun pking. Am i right hur.gif

don't be stupid. that will not happen. these automated barrier are preset with timing. even though Sunday, they barrier will still be down. only open when car at the gantry. They will put Charges: $0.00

Posted 01 March 2009 - 04:00 PM

Mits_jc
  • Premium member
    Mits_jc
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Yes, this was same as the one I encountered.

Posted 01 March 2009 - 04:08 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

don't be stupid. that will not happen. these automated barrier are preset with timing. even though Sunday, they barrier will still be down. only open when car at the gantry. They will put Charges: $0.00

nope......come to pasir ris cp where e 24hr kopi tiam is. Aft 7am on Sun morning, e barrier will b up n e system is shut down. Hence, why i posted tis. Btw, didn't ur mom teach u not to call ppl 'stupid' flowerface.gif
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 01 March 2009 - 04:23 PM

Teriyaki
  • Teriyaki
    4th Gear
    Author Image

nope......come to pasir ris cp where e 24hr kopi tiam is. Aft 7am on Sun morning, e barrier will b up n e system is shut down. Hence, why i posted tis. Btw, didn't ur mom teach u not to call ppl 'stupid' flowerface.gif

okay sorry bro.. didnt mean it. because i know govt will never be that good. so when i see that, i very angry. didnt mean to scold u ok? sorry kopi on me! bounce1.gif

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: night, park, charges

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users