Foot massager - health products

Foofam77

feel like getting one of those foot massagers...but am torn between that few big players e.g, OSIM, OTO...

anyone has any recommnendations?

wat would be the price range like?

↡ Advertisement

the usqueeze black is $620 nett

usqueeze warm is $690 nett

go to shop n try lor. i won a isqueez old model one in a lucky draw back then. still usable la but the latest version feels more shiok. but mus make effort to use it else become dust collector nia haha

I have the iSqueeze. Received it as a gift. I don't really enjoy it. When i put my feet all the way back, ankle area shiok but the ball area will get squeezed too hard until pain cos the hard squeeze is supposed to be for the freshly mid part of the feet not the boney ball area. When i re-position my feet to enjoy the hard squeeze on the mid of feet, ankle don't get massaged. NB. Maybe my feet are too small.

Suggest that you try them all out and get the one most suitable for your feet. Don't bother about brand. It's like buying shoes.... need a good fit.

Neutral Newbie

anyone tried OTO foot massagers?

any comments?

i more keen on OTO as iirc, it is cheaper than OSIM's.

Turbocharged

For the last 10 years, I have been going for foot reflexology on a weekly basis.

But I have not tried machine before.

Is machine a good alternative?

For the last 10 years, I have been going for foot reflexology on a weekly basis.

But I have not tried machine before.

Is machine a good alternative?

BIG NO. Period.

I go foot reflexology regularly too. Machine vs. man, man wins for sure. No fight. Even a lousy massue will win the best machine.

Neutral Newbie

The car, of course, is not a luxury, but a means of transportation. But traveling in luxury is especially nice. That's why motorists try to choose their iron friend with the maximum comfort in the form of heated seats, air conditioning and other inventions. But sometimes built-in equipment of the car is clearly not enough to feel like driving, like on the throne. That's why we have to find new ways to lacking comfort, which help to enjoy life to the full extent while driving.

Convenient sediment is almost a guarantee of a comfortable driving behind the wheel. In order not to feel uncomfortable while driving, and then to deal with the consequences in the form of osteochondrosis and other unpleasant illnesses, make sure that the seat is adjusted for you. You must go in a relaxed pose, nothing should embarrass you. And only then you will cease to tire of travel.

It will be very useful to purchase additional improvements for your car such as car-messager or foot massager. Orthopedic armchairs as welcome.

Do not underestimate and ridicule people who add such incomprehensible to the masses of people things

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1