Malaysian Chinese road bully in Melbourne

Darth_mel

I dunno dat asian guy is a Malaysian... but im damn sure that the angmoh is much more bigger in size. Both party is very aggresive and they seems to be fighting... Given the same situation, If Im the asian guy, I will use whatever I have to wrack that angmoh b4 he attack me.... thats the same tactic when u wanna fight an opponent that is stronger than u. There is no such thing as fair every streetfight...

(edited)

ang mo tio pa... [cool]. heard from the clips that the ang mo got out of the car and ask what's going on. isn't that provocation...? what else transpire nobody knows ??

Edited by Jubilong

one sided story [sleeping] .by the way,i find the chinese man quite cool,never really looks like a bully.by the way,i dun think it has nothing got to do with race [thumbsdown] .

pls tell e camera man to hold steady his cam. c alr also giddy :wacko:

It was a she, and what is xia suay is that the guy attacked her! Guy on guy fight even if there's a misunderstanding or miscommunication is fine, but for a guy to attack a woman unprovoked, its a whole different issue.

(edited)

To quote Lim siah suay : "You ask me. I ask who ?"

Can be one of us [:p] Rewatched the vid, they're viets for sure. You can hear the family members voices in the background during he first confrontation with the lady.

Edited by Elfenstar

I dunno dat asian guy is a Malaysian... but im damn sure that the angmoh is much more bigger in size. Both party is very aggresive and they seems to be fighting... Given the same situation, If Im the asian guy, I will use whatever I have to wrack that angmoh b4 he attack me.... thats the same tactic when u wanna fight an opponent that is stronger than u. There is no such thing as fair every streetfight...

I don't know if you guys know this, but the youtube vid is a recording from a news program. the chinese guy is going to lose his licence and going to jail for sure.

i do agree it is one sided . Asians are generally non-confrontational unless provoked. lets see if there is any update...

You obviously don't know the viets there. They always want to start a fight AND they have no balls. at least a 5 to 1 ratio before they attack [thumbsdown]

Also if asians are non-confrontational, pls explain the road rage cases etc in singapore.

(edited)

Boh ji is boh ji lah. Only a pussy-whipped whimp will attack someone with a weapon if the other person does not have a weapon and has attacked him. An even bigger pussy will attack a woman.

Edited by Elfenstar

(edited)

one sided story [sleeping] .by the way,i find the chinese man quite cool,never really looks like a bully.by the way,i dun think it has nothing got to do with race [thumbsdown] .

I doubt its race, however the pussy is hardly cool. if you slow the vid, you'll realise that the white guy was restraining the pussy (with the aid of the the pussy's family) when the pussy attacked first, then went for the lady. The white guy didn't even attack him. If you go even earlier, the white guy was pointing at the pussy when it pushed past and went for the lady. Hows that for a gutless wonder.

The white guy was rather cool. If it was me, i would have whacked the pussy instead of warning the pussy "touch my wife and I will kill you" Not to mention when they were going off he asked his wife "did you get that on video?"

Edited by Elfenstar

From the vid alone, it looks like the Chinese is the aggressor. In any case, a man who hit a woman is already wrong.

Btw, while watch this vid i saw an interesting vid about potential over-stayers from malaysia.

This was reported in the news here. That POS Viet guy get angry when both of them try to negotiate a circle. He used a mag light or something to wack both the Ang Mo dude and his wife.

I think you are a minority in an Ang Mo country, and kana suppressed for too long. One day, it will juz snapped! I guess this is one of those days.

↡ Advertisement