Malaysian Chinese road bully in Melbourne

Darth_mel

(edited)

From the vid alone, it looks like the Chinese is the aggressor. In any case, a man who hit a woman is already wrong.

Btw, while watch this vid i saw an interesting vid about potential over-stayers from malaysia.

Interesting clip there.

The last time I went to LA, I told them them I drive taxi. They did not asked much after that, of course I have been to US couple of times prior to that.

Edited by David
↡ Advertisement

I think you are a minority in an Ang Mo country, and kana suppressed for too long. One day, it will juz snapped! I guess this is one of those days.

Rubbish! The viets in oz are famous for their aggressiveness. It doesn't matter where those fvckers end up, they do the same sh1t, form gangs, roam the streets.

When the boat people first arrived, they were treated pretty harshly, but the ones now, there's no reason for their aggressiveness. They are fairly well to do and well educated, just pop down to Melbourne or Sydney and you will notice a lot of "Dr Quaches" or "Dr Nguyens".

Some are good, settle in Oz, work hard, study hard, aim for a good life....but there is always one rotten fruit in the family and that eventually drags the whole family down.

But I gotta say tho, some of their daughters are chio, used to go after one who looked like Faye Wong...but after I found out she was a viet, I stayed far, far away from her!

Boh ji is boh ji lah. Only a pussy-whipped whimp will attack someone with a weapon if the other person does not have a weapon and has attacked him. An even bigger pussy will attack a woman.

hahaha.... u really gentleman hor... guess u nvr seen or experience any streetfight b4... since when those fight are fair? u wanna be fair and "have ji"?? make sure your ji wont drop when u face the same situation. tok big every1 also can, but to do it?? its not the matter you have ji or not, its the matter or live and death.... [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

But I gotta say tho, some of their daughters are chio, used to go after one who looked like Faye Wong...but after I found out she was a viet, I stayed far, far away from her!

Yah, some Viet girls are damn chio, especially those mix blood type.

Supercharged

MUST be the VIETMAN fault, many may sterotype.

Have anybody thinik its the ANG MORS in the video who provoked them??

Likely rite

hahaha.... u really gentleman hor... guess u nvr seen or experience any streetfight b4... since when those fight are fair? u wanna be fair and "have ji"?? make sure your ji wont drop when u face the same situation. tok big every1 also can, but to do it?? its not the matter you have ji or not, its the matter or live and death.... [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

Its not about being gentleman, its about honour (although that being said if I was still with my group and i hit a girl, I would have been whacked by my own brothers). LOL if there's anything I am trying to run away from, it would be my rep as someone who likes to fight so don't give me your bo ji guess that i've never seen or experienced any streetfight. I have faced worse, so I can safely say the guy has no balls and is a pussy.

Likely rite

Before the pussy attacked the ang mo, but after the first scuffle with the ang mo guys wife, the ang mo guy together with the pussy's family were restraining him. Nobody attacked him first. It take a balless pussy to attack someone that way, but then he's viet, and most of them are pussies anyway.

Hypersonic

Maggie Q? Dad is ang moh and mum is vietnamese. [gorgeous][inlove]

that's why i said in GENERAL asians are non-confrontational otherwise road rage you will see EVERYDAY in the news..

You don't see road rage cases everyday in the news in say melbourne too. You don't see road rage cases everyday in Singapore about ang mo's either (has there even been one?). So how are asians any less non-confrontational?

Nah, I'm talking about the Viet-Viet...was surprised myself, thought the prettier, fairer skins ones are the Chinese-Viet, but it's not true!

And let's not talk about the American-Viet (Bui Doi) mix, of course they will be pretty!

You can take the ugliest Chinese guy/girl and mate him/her with the ugliest white girl/guy and their offspring will be chio!

Likely rite

Nope, it's not a stereotype, it's true!

The viets in Oz are ALWAYS the aggressors, so much so that "Asian" nightclubs are no go areas for anyone other than Viets.

Turbocharged

Rubbish! The viets in oz are famous for their aggressiveness. It doesn't matter where those fvckers end up, they do the same sh1t, form gangs, roam the streets.

i stayed in australia many years back, was told to steer far far from place where viets gather/stay..

there's a certain corner in chinatown to avoid too.

got friends kenna mugged before, not by their aborigines (most form the lower echelons in the society), but by viets..

understand that certain suburbs/neighbourhood which viet concerntrate don't fetch good rent/prices too.

Hypersonic

It's the same in Toronto. The Chinatown in the city area is no longer occupied by chinese liao, rather by Vietnamese now. Chinese who has made money, has moved to an area called Richmond (Rich-Man).

↡ Advertisement