Lancer CS3/EX Owners...Please Check in Part XIII

Mivec9

waaa...so ex ah?? per pcs $660?? for such an old model rim should not cost tat much...

they dun haf ready stock.. need to indent.. maybe its quite exclusive tt why so exp? or they out to carrot me.. lol..

Neutral Newbie

they dun haf ready stock.. need to indent.. maybe its quite exclusive tt why so exp? or they out to carrot me.. lol..

lol..maybe need to indent tatz why more ex....well got try other tyre shop?

stamford no more TE37.. only have CE28.. $650/pc .. lol

duno who else bring in volk already..

Have u tried the hankook tyre shops?

Or contact Robertoon from this forum?

haha...wad size turbo u wanna lup in?? TD-04? TD-05??

den wanna lup turbo dun forget to change yur brakes to endless 6 pot front and 4 pot rear...

I think he will do everything at one go and then sprung a surprise in the next MU to showcase to us..... [nod]

Take yr time to explore around....unless u r in a hurry to change yr rims now. [sweatdrop]

haha...wad size turbo u wanna lup in?? TD-04? TD-05??

den wanna lup turbo dun forget to change yur brakes to endless 6 pot front and 4 pot rear...

Endless calipers very nice. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

no lah didn't contact Nelson. Chin chye lah, just act surprised if u see new goodies on my ride. so far, no new stuff. Got any new poison or not? Dun always say old things leh....no "xin xian gan". [laugh]

our LED poision not over yet mah... [lipsrsealed]

bro Yuan may still be going for 2nd appt, and you & Joe havent got it yet mah~~ [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

stamford no more TE37.. only have CE28.. $650/pc .. lol

duno who else bring in volk already..

oic...well like i told jB15...do not rush in finding rims....sometimes the "fate" to meet the right rims will take sometime...

just like my previous lancer, it took me close to 6 mths b4 i found a rim that suits my car..and for my current 323...took me about 9 mths...been to lots of tyre shop to see...match here and there..but somehow..no "feel" for it

Neutral Newbie

I think he will do everything at one go and then sprung a surprise in the next MU to showcase to us..... [nod]

lol...so i can start importing engine oil for turbo charged engine for him liao????hahha!!!!

[rolleyes] [rolleyes] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

our LED poision not over yet mah... [lipsrsealed]

bro Yuan may still be going for 2nd appt, and you & Joe havent got it yet mah~~ [thumbsup]

I better start making plans and check with Nelson. [sly]

oic...well like i told jB15...do not rush in finding rims....sometimes the "fate" to meet the right rims will take sometime...

just like my previous lancer, it took me close to 6 mths b4 i found a rim that suits my car..and for my current 323...took me about 9 mths...been to lots of tyre shop to see...match here and there..but somehow..no "feel" for it

15 inch tyres cannot find 16 inch rims right? [wave]

don't maybe lah.

just go for it. [sunny]

Yah. That was what I told him. But then he might just go lup the whole thing in and show it to us suddenly one day. [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

Endless calipers very nice. [thumbsup]

lol...my fren lup endless on both of his altezza and wrx...6 pot front...the stopping power is [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

15 inch tyres cannot find 16 inch rims right? [wave]

haha...cannot la...16 inch the width already different liao how to fit..

Me just went to change my engine oil at m---------s.

Alamak, bot 4 btls of Amsoil asl w30 and 2 btls of RT MT-90, but actually cs3 only required 3 btls, now got 1 leftover. And also, for MTF actually we can use 75w80 ~ 90.

↡ Advertisement