Lancer CS3/EX Owners...Please Check in Part XIII

Mivec9

Neutral Newbie

wah damn super un lucky.. today juz finis 1k service nia.. knock off work go home kana small accident with sonata cab @ bukit panjang... nw my right wheel arc dented plus alot of scratches on my right numper... NEW CAR LIKE TT I WAN DIE LIAO!!!

How did it happen? When turning right? If so, then seems like u too close leh...

Neutral Newbie

any workshop to recommend to bring the cab to? if nt he recommends alexandra.. i scare kana chop cai tao there...

i've got a friend who opens a workshop in sin ming... pm me if u need me to contact her

i dun wan create too much trouble la... paid $260 for the workshop to do up his damage.. panel beating + respray... $105 for his rental.. $150 for income loss (him and co-driver) = $515... signed private settle agreement with the amt inside liao...

my car the workshop quote me $160 panel beat+ respray.. but i decide to source for elsewhere 1st for better rates... too busy to drag me n his case longer.. own stuff take own sweet time nvm..

ok bro, glad everything is settled amicably. Personally dun ever go for claim unless straight forward and it definitely gonna drag for at least 1 yr and above.

btw though of having a poll and see if anyone interested to have a MU this coming fri???

I need one....need to chill out. working day and nite :P

btw, i be away last week of march to genting (weekend trip) [wave]

How did it happen? When turning right? If so, then seems like u too close leh...

was waiting for red light tt juz turned red.. was on the middle lane.. den the next light i gonna turn right liao.. so i see nw current light right lane empty... i wanna go in.. i turn den signal.. den cab nv stopped in time den poked onto me.. 80% my fault i guess... nv check blindspot properly...

haha...wad size turbo u wanna lup in?? TD-04? TD-05??

den wanna lup turbo dun forget to change yur brakes to endless 6 pot front and 4 pot rear...

say say only lah. now economy so bad.

don't maybe lah.

just go for it. [sunny]

hahaha, it is not so straight forward. other the turbo, need to change other things to be compatible with it.

Neutral Newbie

haha...yea...so time to do it already...been 3 mths since we had a MU...

ooo..driving up?? u go genting den yur kiddos how?

Neutral Newbie

say say only lah. now economy so bad.

lol...who knoes maybe u already got the parts ready liao...just haven't fix only...hahah!!!!!

btw though of having a poll and see if anyone interested to have a MU this coming fri???

This Friday I got company function to attend but can pop by. Let me know. [wave]

lol...who knoes maybe u already got the parts ready liao...just haven't fix only...hahah!!!!!

I suspect so. [sly]

Same here. Ended up I fall sick today. My last weekend kena burnt cos of open mob exercise.

Caught in the rain while rushing back to base for reporting.

Got 2 days mc but going back to office tomorrow cos of work demands do not warrant me to go absent for continuous 2 days. [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement