KIDnapping--beware

Kezg1

Twincharged

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=949804671853047&id=804303676438703

Just saw this video. Thought to share. Sometimes I am afraid to bring my niece to the playground. Three years old only and she likes to run here and there

now imagine your fear and worries multiplied by 365 = what I am going through now.

he reads what he wants to read  [laugh]

... hear only the juicy stuffs !

Yes this year petrochemical industry very jialat. Same goes to marine and construction. Sigh...

Lately px crepting up. From average 0.5 mid last year to 0.7plus end December.

Year 2008, 2011, 2012 and 2013 those in your industry didn't make noise. Bonus and commission fat fat big big.

Again, depend on which area of petrochemical industry one is involved in. The Frontend suck but understand from one of their senior management, it is their golden years for backend. Edited by Lotr8445r

had a chat with a mate who was formerly teaching in an int'l school. From his experience, the western kids typically like to exaggerate, and especially do it to get non-westerners into trouble. Not sure what drove them to behave that way but he sad its the norm, and when he first heard of this drama he felt it was just that.

Again, depend on which area of petrochemical industry one is involved in. The Frontend suck but understand from one of their senior management, it is their golden years for backend.

What is front end and back end for petrochem industry?

Again, depend on which area of petrochemical industry one is involved in. The Frontend suck but understand from one of their senior management, it is their golden years for backend.

deleted since high flyer asked liao

Edited by Enye

you oil and gas high flyer

why interested in petchems?

ð¬

Like @radx said, I wanna be the best oil fryer in the industry.

So you found the answer or not?

Edited by Kusje

Twincharged

Just got a whatapps broadcast on my group chat... A mother made a police report yesterday in Jurong West that her 10yr old son and class mate were approached by 50yr old man in a van telling them that their parents had told him to fetch them from school. But they did not believe the driver and ran away back home instead. The driver is not known to the parents of the kids.

Edited by Ysc3

And wouldn't the fellow just remove it?

watch or key chain type or something can hide inside the bag, they probably won't go search for those thing.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=949804671853047&id=804303676438703

Just saw this video. Thought to share. Sometimes I am afraid to bring my niece to the playground. Three years old only and she likes to run here and there

this kind of method already very good liao...trick kids into following them willingly

have you seen the video on ah tiong kidnapping method?

just grab and go

[:/]

No attempted kidnapping of 10-year-old boy at Jurong West: Police

SINGAPORE: A police report circulating online about an alleged attempted abduction of a boy at Jurong West Street 72 has been investigated, and the police have found that there was no attempted kidnapping, they said on Wednesday (Jan 24). 

The police said in a statement posted on Facebook that they were aware that the report, made on Tuesday, had been circulating online.

"The police have thoroughly investigated into this case. We have verified that the report is untrue and the boy had lied to his parents," the authorities said. 

Edited by meowc4tz

On Monday morning after I finished my bak cho mee at Simpang Bedok, a young boy ask me how which direction is Anglican High. I offer to give him a lift since its oredi 7.50 and he is late for school liao and the walk also need 10 to 15 mins. Wonder if he will report police n say I wanna kidnap him :scared:  

• Praise 2

Whoa!!! The guy a few pages ago was right!!!

On Monday morning after I finished my bak cho mee at Simpang Bedok, a young boy ask me how which direction is Anglican High. I offer to give him a lift since its oredi 7.50 and he is late for school liao and the walk also need 10 to 15 mins. Wonder if he will report police n say I wanna kidnap him :scared:

If chio bu, kid will brag about it in school

If Lao uncle drive van, kid jit Tao poh mata :XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1