KIDnapping--beware

Kezg1

You can be charged with using excessive force.

I will slap them until they cannot be recognised anymore.

↡ Advertisement

Actually it is more prevalent in places like KL and BKK.

I remember last yr while my girl was one of those coin operated cars, a woman came within arm's length to see n observe what my girl was playing. Can tell she is a bit loose but looks can be deceiving.

While I am out with them I always tell them not to listen to strangers.....

I do have an incident of my girl too. think she is five years, two years ago.

My sister-in-laws bring her son, and daughter and my girl, to bedok central for shopping. Then my SIL realised my girl is missing, while her two kids are playing outside a shop; and she get panic... LUCKILY by God's grace, she search to the direction of bus interchange. Then she saw a 40+ old auntie leading my girl away. Immediately SIL stopped her, then the witch just walked away without look back...

IMO... this is not a joke,,,,

You can be charged with using excessive force.

Weighting the consequences. I rather be charge with extreme excessive force or rather manslaughter(I seriously doubt they will be able to stand up after being bashed by me) than losing my kids to these Lesser Mortals.

Neutral Newbie

Then I wl explain dat I restraining them to wait for police to come. They struggle and break a bone or two, it`s their problem.

Make sure the 1st blow will immobilize them. the second one mosre likely to be excessive force.

Good post [thumbsup]

Reminds us as parents not to lag and keep watch of our small ones [nod]

You got to be careful of one pui kia who has a small goatee, ad answers to the nick of "Comfy"

that one the very chia lat one. Everytime want to pull away small boys, I remember you kana ones right, he come and hold your hand and pull you away? End up he cannot walk properly, because you more HIONG then him? [laugh] [laugh]

Actually no matter how careful the parents are... there are times when the parents will look away for a while. Even a few minutes is enough as mentioned in the earlier posts. Also if the children are too small, they may not understand what's right and wrong - esp 2-4 years old. Just show a shiny toy or sweet.... 70-80% of kids will be attracted to it, and easy to lead away. Especially those friendlier toddlers that are easily distracted. It just takes 2-3 minutes for the sickos to strike...

If I not wrong, someone who is proven guilty of kidnapping wl get death sentence. It wud be strange for a parent not to react violently towards such ass holes. So far, most victims are females and a old man. Wonder wat wud happen to those fellas if they come across the father.

Turbocharged

saw a new thread on hwz edmw.. apparently, some more attempted kidnapping have occurred.

in addition to an earlier thread here about kidnapping, then i was search for kidnapping keyword here and am surprised this old thread came out. already such cases happening since 2009. :o

i spoke to my blur fcuk wife during breakfast copi.. damn.. she told me last year at bedok interchange it happened to my little kid.

one 40-plus atb tried to hold the hand. my wife realized it after a while and shouted out at her name.

the atb then said sorry wrong child and scurried off.

then i asked her after the atb went off, did she go hold another kid, presumely her own? she said she didn't see. the atb just walked away quickly.

my wife didn't take much notice of it and kept to herself.

i scolded her for not telling me about this incident.. the copi session ended black face for both <_<

parents.. be aware. i believe a lot have not been reported to mata..

exercise your due diligence. don't regret later on.

The only thing I can suggest that if we witness it, or have it happened to us, should call police and follow the alleged kidnapper. Don't touch them. Just follow. Block taxi if they tried to get on taxi. Taxi uncle will not want to be involved, anyway.

saw a new thread on hwz edmw.. apparently, some more attempted kidnapping have occurred.

in addition to an earlier thread here about kidnapping, then i was search for kidnapping keyword here and am surprised this old thread came out. already such cases happening since 2009. :o

i spoke to my blur fcuk wife during breakfast copi.. damn.. she told me last year at bedok interchange it happened to my little kid.

one 40-plus atb tried to hold the hand. my wife realized it after a while and shouted out at her name.

the atb then said sorry wrong child and scurried off.

then i asked her after the atb went off, did she go hold another kid, presumely her own? she said she didn't see. the atb just walked away quickly.

my wife didn't take much notice of it and kept to herself.

i scolded her for not telling me about this incident.. the copi session ended black face for both <_<

parents.. be aware. i believe a lot have not been reported to mata..

exercise your due diligence. don't regret later on.

exactly..if the reason/excuse is always wrong child, where the fark is the correct child..

if the atb cannot produce the correct child, I think can hoot the face on the spot

Turbocharged

it seems there are many kidnap attempts since 2009 but success rate is 0.

Zero.

Why?

Either:

1. All the stories are made-up

2. The actual kidnap ones were not reported (impossible???)

3. The kidnappers tried and realized its too difficult in sg, but newcomers (!@#$!) still trying their luck

4. The kidnappers are testing water and refining their skills through trial and error to eventually carry out the perfect one

I hate to admit but i fear 3 and 4 more likely

Turbocharged

Next time our immigration white card.. should also print "death for kidnappers" below the "death for drug traffickers" [rolleyes]

exactly..if the reason/excuse is always wrong child, where the fark is the correct child..

if the atb cannot produce the correct child, I think can hoot the face on the spot

Maybe if it happens, we should pretend to be concerned and follow the atb to search for her "lost child". if still cannot find, show even more concern by helping her to a nearby police post to report missing child. See what's her reaction

Turbocharged

If I not wrong, someone who is proven guilty of kidnapping wl get death sentence. It wud be strange for a parent not to react violently towards such ass holes. So far, most victims are females and a old man. Wonder wat wud happen to those fellas if they come across the father.

i think these cases are defined as abduction, not kidnapping...

kidnap refers to illegal capture of a person in order to obtain a ransom... and yes, it's punishable by death sentence in Singapore

knn. loo siu loo kee. [furious] i am going to ready myself mentally such that in the event that such a scenario, i will deliver an unanticipated blow (so that the fcuker doesn't brace him or herself) to the bottom of the mandible. if done correctly, the brain will shake in shock causing KO.

Turbocharged

Nope my wife isn't the type that will joke with such a thing. I was damn mad at her for not treating that seriously. Complacent.

↡ Advertisement