2009 Alphard and Vellfire, Toyota

Mt88

Turbocharged

Thank you for the write-up.

Though most of the info already known to me when researching on this vehicle before buying.

Lately starting to see more 2G Alphards on the roads, though still not much Vellfires.

FC hovering at around 9-9.5KM/litre. 70 CITY /30 HWY

welcome [:)]

I think i see more 2G Vellfire than 2G Alphard on the street. Vellfire looks more imposing whereas alphard is calmer

FC, my first tank was horrible avg km/l was still at 5.7km/l. The second tank improves to 7.9km/l. Third tank 8.2km/l count manually 50Hgw/50City. I am trying to beat my 3L Elysion fc which hovers around 10.5-11km/l 50/50. I will change my oil to 0-20 and see how the alphard fc going.

Turbocharged

That's quite bad FC.

Side note, can toggle the steering wheel switch to get the Instantaneous FC reading.

Turbocharged

Actually am ok with either the exterior of Alphard or Vellfire.

Kinda agree with what you mention regarding the "calm" and "imposing" facade.

However wanted black/dark grey interior plus a 7seater and the PI company that we eventually got from

their Alphards comes in beige interior and 8 seaters

while their Vellfire comes in black interior and 7 seaters. plus some more only in Z model.....

So chose the Vellfire along with its signature colour....

Thank you for the write-up.

Though most of the info already known to me when researching on this vehicle before buying.

Lately starting to see more 2G Alphards on the roads, though still not much Vellfires.

FC hovering at around 9-9.5KM/litre. 70 CITY /30 HWY

zzzz how can an alphard and a picnic have the same FC...

toyota engineers must be sleeping!

Hypersonic

Since this topic is on Toyota, did anyone see the Toyota Crown Athlete? It actually looks good. 2.5L V6 Dual VVTi. It's on the cover of a local magazine.

Since this topic is on Toyota, did anyone see the Toyota Crown Athlete? It actually looks good. 2.5L V6 Dual VVTi. It's on the cover of a local magazine.

The transmission lever very bling! Whole thing is covered with crystals! The gf loves it [sweatdrop]

Don't know much about the technical specs of it, but I do think that its a pretty handsome car!

[flowerface]

Hypersonic

The transmission lever very bling! Whole thing is covered with crystals! The gf loves it [sweatdrop]

Don't know much about the technical specs of it, but I do think that its a pretty handsome car!

[flowerface]

Yah man, it has the crown logo on the rims, steering wheel and front and back of the car. Really looks nice. Checked out on sgcarmart and it costs $140000!

↡ Advertisement