Cash card unit

Junjie

Hi all,

After driving for so many years, then I realised something with the cash card holder...after inserting cash card, does the small green light indicator remains light up as long cash card is insert or it should goes off after couples of mins? The green light indicator on my unit remain lights up and didn't goes off...only realised till now bcos I all the while using the cover on the unit, only when I remove the cover yesterday then notice this green light thinggy.... [confused]

↡ Advertisement

the green light will go off

Checked with my friend, according to him, those older version unit remain light on if card is inside, only goes off if u remove card...

My mistake, the green light should goes off after awhile upon inserting the cash card...need to go LTA to check liao...

just verified at VICOM IU inspection...was told that if cash card inserted, the small green light is on..unless u remove the card...after so many years then realised...haha...

no green light how?

I also confused, verified at VICOM, the guy said it's ok and upon cash card insert, the green light should remains....checked my colleauge IU....same as my case, figures flash and will goes off but green light stay on if cash card inside..even engine off, green light still on... [crazy]

I also confused, verified at VICOM, the guy said it's ok and upon cash card insert, the green light should remains....checked my colleauge IU....same as my case, figures flash and will goes off but green light stay on if cash card inside..even engine off, green light still on... [crazy]

yes green light should stay lighted as long as cash card inside IU cos the IU is tapped to car battery....same working principle as bolehland smart tag just that their unit is powdered by AA batteries so their unit can be kept in glove compartment and when need to use then take out....