Skoda Tuning

Veryfree

Neutral Newbie

For the Superb II, i think there are a few ecu upgrade that already been offered like MTM, BSR, Unitronic. Just need to talk to the individual tuner on the package and offer.

if you folks are keen, try checking out with folks from RS Tuning/CAG, located at paya ubi.

I believe they do REVO

Rs Tuning. 53 UBI AVENUE 1 03-56 PAYA UBI INDUSTRIAL PARK, 408934, Singapore. p: 68440802

Edited by Skyraider

Ya, just checked MTM site. They do stage 1 map for superb 2 from 160hp to 205hp. Seems they have dun it in Europe already....

The thousand dollar question still applies - will HA void warrenty if found out??

Neutral Newbie

same as me...had mine chipped with Revo but apparently the superb 1 has older ecu software so Vagcom is unable to detect it but with the new superb II not sure...there are rumors that the new ecu for the Spb II and the corresponding Vagcom software can detect a flashed car.

I chipped mine the moment i got the car, so far they closed 1 eye i guess.

Hi

What do you mean that they closed 1 eye? You sent your car for 1st servicing already?

Anyway, how's the performance after chipping up?

Thanks.

I'm driving the pre F/L Superb I, yes when i brought my car for servicing and warranty repairs etc, they would know if the car if chipped. Jaffer will be driving it anyway, he would know. But he did not say anything.

The performance gain is worth it, for about 1k+ to push it up to almost 200bhp, definitely worth it.

Neutral Newbie

So far I think there isnt any bros/Sis that have done Stage 1 for a Superb II. If there is anyone that has done it, care to sure the details and experience?

Overboost or Unitronic for the superb is value for money for the program...

However i wont say much more..

Edited by Limlien

Neutral Newbie

There is a guy called Dr Hannson in Vagsg who can provide stage 1 according to your requirement. There is 1 passat CC retune by him.

Is the DSG gearbox in the Passat CC same as that in the Superb2? How much the CC gained after tuning?

I think torque limit is a real consideration, but I dun think 250N is the limit. Knowing German tech, there should be at least a 30% safety factor designed in...

↡ Advertisement