Is the Mazda 6 good ?

Vextan

Neutral Newbie

how bout mazda 6 maintenance cost? the price is too high or below? thanks a lot, pls help me bcs i got zero knowledge bout car

↡ Advertisement

90K for M6 ????

For that price you can buy the new solid looking Honda Accord leow. Or with that amount, you can also buy the 2.4L Camry. That is power man.

Got this feeling the M6 price will drop after awhile. If really wants to buy, think we should wait.

Don't wait liao.... in 2017, $90k cannot even get you Altis leh...  [:p]

No wonder lah, somebody bump up this old thread.... I was reading and no head no tail, how come last year Mazda 6 sell 90k only? Then realise it was 2009 lah.....  :that-dood-is-up-to-something:

No wonder lah, somebody bump up this old thread.... I was reading and no head no tail, how come last year Mazda 6 sell 90k only? Then realise it was 2009 lah.....  :that-dood-is-up-to-something:

Those were the days...  $100k for Altis 1.6 seems like a good buy nowadays.

I think if dont want to kanna warning have to do a seach first before posting. Seems like the person any how hamtam bola

Neutral Newbie

I think it’s very beautiful. if  install wheel spacers  for your car, Will give you a perfect driving experience;

https://youtu.be/a7c76meBOLQ