Parking Fine at Zebra Crossing

Bluepica

Hi,

Kena first parking summon after soooo many years... At China St, outside YaKun.

What is the fine amount and got demerit point or not ah?

I've tried to search TP webby but can't find the info.

Offence stated: Stopping in a zebra controlled area under rule 10(1) RTR

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

Kena first parking summon after soooo many years... At China St, outside YaKun.

What is the fine amount and got demerit point or not ah?

I've tried to search TP webby but can't find the info.

Offence stated: Stopping in a zebra controlled area under rule 10(1) RTR

That spot is a hotspot for TP .... why did you parked there?

Turbocharged

should be $120 + 3 points, and also will affect the NO claim bonus for certain insurance.

Those with clean driving record for three years will enjoy a 5% discount over and above the usual No-Claim Bonus when they renew their insurance policy. They must not have made any claims on their vehicles' insurance for the past three years.

should be $120 + 3 points, and also will affect the NO claim bonus for certain insurance.

Those with clean driving record for three years will enjoy a 5% discount over and above the usual No-Claim Bonus when they renew their insurance policy. They must not have made any claims on their vehicles' insurance for the past three years.

Oh no :(

Can appeal?

If I'm not the driver, then how? Usually the offence notice will direct to the car owner right?

Parked there for a while since so many cars also parked there ... monkey see monkey do... all monkeys kena...

Neutral Newbie

confirm cannot appeal bro..

it is a very serious offence. potential traffic hazard to pedestrian. TP take a very serious view. Just pay the fine and moved on bro..

confirm cannot appeal bro..

it is a very serious offence. potential traffic hazard to pedestrian. TP take a very serious view. Just pay the fine and moved on bro..

first time leh also no chance ah?... I'm heart pain with my points only cos next month need to renew my 4th year insurance :(

BTW, saturday can go to TP to appeal or must write in?

Neutral Newbie

first time leh also no chance ah?... I'm heart pain with my points only cos next month need to renew my 4th year insurance :(

zebra crossing leh bro..... how u write?

no excuse at all.. really no choice

Turbocharged

zebra crossing leh bro..... how u write?

no excuse at all.. really no choice

appeal also must have a very good valide reason, wat are you going to write

Oh no :(

Can appeal?

If I'm not the driver, then how? Usually the offence notice will direct to the car owner right?

Parked there for a while since so many cars also parked there ... monkey see monkey do... all monkeys kena...

Just take it and pay lah....commit offend still want to appeal.

If u renewing your insurance next month, I would suggest you appeal.

As you are in the process of appealing, your points should still be intact, thus, should not affect your NCD upon renewal.

If u r not the driver I think u can sumit the driver's detail who drove ur car that day.

ya, if not driver, submit the other driver name, and to save time so that can settle before your insurance renewal, statement by that driver too.

↡ Advertisement