Tissue paper chopping table

RadX

Orbi good....we should do this more....and let these inconsiderate a$$es learn their lesson

This Urban Jungle

Posted on 23 Mar, 2009 14:21

"I chope seats with tissue paper but woman and friend take them"

STOMPer Choppy alleges that this woman and her male friend took up seats which the STOMPer

post-547-1237958923_thumb.jpg

Edited by RadX
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I did it before, on a few separate occasions. Once was at Ikea, the others at coffee shop/hawker centre/market. But I didn't keep the tissue paper packets. I simply pushed them to the middle of the table.

Edited by Urns
  • Praise 1

I did it before, on a few separate occasions. Once was at Ikea, the others at coffee shop/hawker centre/market.

Good....Cannot stand this kind of behavior.....as they say, uniquely Singapore

Neutral Newbie

Side profile, chiobu got nice cheekbones...high

High cheekbones mean the lady is fierce! Better to get a short forehead one. Hoho!

I did it before, on a few separate occasions. Once was at Ikea, the others at coffee shop/hawker centre/market. But I didn't keep the tissue paper packets. I simply pushed them to the middle of the table.

Well done. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

hahahah...short forehead means wat ah....less blain?? [lipsrsealed]

I didn't say that. Anyway my last ex gf has high cheekbones and my first ex has a short forehead but I still prefer the former. More command and control. Hahahaha.. Whoops! [lipsrsealed]

Edited by Urns

Neutral Newbie

Well done. [thumbsup]

Do you know that Singaporeans actually bring this habit overseas? I have seen ppl do this before when I was in one of the food courts in HK, if I remembered correctly it's the Food Republic Kopitiam at City Gate Shopping Centre beside the Golden Buddha one.. And I'm sure in many places around the world as well!

Yes. I saw that in Food Republic in KL.

How I know they were from s'pore...cos after they got back, they were talking loudly that how KL is so backward....only have 1 Food Republic recently...unlike in s'pore...many outlet for years.

I remember from the last discussion we were supposed to have a tour of the shenton way food courts and to collect those and distribute to the uncle/aunty who sell them....

Urns, start le.....you organise...ahhahaha

Neutral Newbie

I don't dare to show my face, later Ahgongwolve is gonna suan me again.. Saying I'm young/arrogant punk and overworked/underpaid engineer. Or Gen Y in short.. Hahahaha..

I don't dare to show my face, later Ahgongwolve is gonna suan me again.. Saying I'm young/arrogant punk and overworked/underpaid engineer. Or Gen Y in short.. Hahahaha..

Eh come out from hiding... good ...hope you learnt your lesson

bwhahahaha

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

It's okay all the kor kor here see that you boy boy kena jialat now better behave...

There are many kors kors in here but you are definitely not one of them, you're just an over-aged clown to say the least.. But then without this old and stinko clown, there won't be so much fun in this forum so cheers to you!!

High cheekbones mean the lady is fierce! Better to get a short forehead one. Hoho!

I like lady to be fierce....when they in bed. [sly]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1