Tissue paper chopping table

RadX

Neutral Newbie

However your providing so much fun and laughter in here does not equate to earning you respect. There are many guys in this forum who have earned my respect by providing sound advice which is why I am still here but as for you I treat you as a clown, so pls continue to entertain me but don't talk about teaching me a lesson. You have no right to say that. Cheers!

Neutral Newbie

I like lady to be fierce....when they in bed. [sly]

Oh I prefer less fierce ones, even when they are in bed. Hoho!

If my seat was taken....I will just proceed to buy one bowl of 'Curry vegetable' from the Chap-Chai stall.....then purposely tripped and pour the entire curry on the other party hair and shirt!

Sorry is cheap nowaday....I would just kept on repeating 'sorry sorry' and walk away.

Actually as a singaporean....I never subscribed to the tissue paper choping rule. I dare them to put down their wallet to chop the seats if they dare to. Why use a cheap disposal tissue paper?

Is it because the real reason is that the tissue paper is worthless and if kena stolen, there is no heart pain? IF So...then there should really be no heart pain if someone come and take away the tissue paper and table. The idea of using something Cheap like tissue paper is because its NOT IMPORTANT if lost or taken.

But over times....these tissue-choppers....became bold and came to think that their tissue paper is Worth a million dollar and can represent a manifestation of a actual real person.

If tissue paper is so powerful....then next time these same people will use tissue papers to represent them in the queue outside a newly launched condo showroom?

Edited by Leepee

Do you know that Singaporeans actually bring this habit overseas? I have seen ppl do this before when I was in one of the food courts in HK, if I remembered correctly it's the Food Republic Kopitiam at City Gate Shopping Centre beside the Golden Buddha one.. And I'm sure in many places around the world as well!

I went there and did the proper thing. Sat down with children while wife suss out the food at Citygate or even any Cafe de Coral branch.

Side profile, chiobu got nice cheekbones...high

Hmm....like that if they "chop" their husband, use tissue (used or new) or panties (new, used, soiled) ar? [laugh]

Marking territory like animals, don;t you think so?

Do you know that Singaporeans actually bring this habit overseas? I have seen ppl do this before when I was in one of the food courts in HK, if I remembered correctly it's the Food Republic Kopitiam at City Gate Shopping Centre beside the Golden Buddha one.. And I'm sure in many places around the world as well!

You should see them in Tokyo Japan!! I also paisay!

I remember from the last discussion we were supposed to have a tour of the shenton way food courts and to collect those and distribute to the uncle/aunty who sell them....

Urns, start le.....you organise...ahhahaha

Eyh, state time and place. Faster, if not my projects start, no time again.

If my seat was taken....I will just proceed to buy one bowl of 'Curry vegetable' from the Chap-Chai stall.....then purposely tripped and pour the entire curry on the other party hair and shirt!

Sorry is cheap nowaday....I would just kept on repeating 'sorry sorry' and walk away.

Actually as a singaporean....I never subscribed to the tissue paper choping rule. I dare them to put down their wallet to chop the seats if they dare to. Why use a cheap disposal tissue paper?

Is it because the real reason is that the tissue paper is worthless and if kena stolen, there is no heart pain? IF So...then there should really be no heart pain if someone come and take away the tissue paper and table. The idea of using something Cheap like tissue paper is because its NOT IMPORTANT if lost or taken.

But over times....these tissue-choppers....became bold and came to think that their tissue paper is Worth a million dollar and can represent a manifestation of a actual real person.

If tissue paper is so powerful....then next time these same people will use tissue papers to represent them in the queue outside a newly launched condo showroom?

Tissues are worth millions, specially when used for PCC. Millions of cells. [laugh]

forehead only indicates career....http://fengshuiforward.com/forum/index.php/topic,211.0.html

keke...ladies should not have pronounced cheekbones haha

Supercharged

Sometimes i don't understand.....if people go in a pair or more, why can't someone sit at the table, while his/her friends buy the food for him/her?

Normally, I will just tell the other fellow to buy the same food so that less trouble for the other fellow.

I think this tissue choping thing happen because people are picky about their food and they don't want to waste time sitting at the table for the others to come back.

Just eat the same food with any of the other fellows and problem solved. Why need tissue?

Using tissue to chop seat can be deal easily coz it only cost a few cents

For ex. throw away, push it far off, keep it away etc

How you guys/gals deal with larger object like bag, umbrella etc

Only last sunday i walk into a foodcourt during peak hour

Thought i'm in luck to settle with a empty table with my family

Only realise that there's a bag placed on a chair indicating this table kana chop liao

↡ Advertisement