New Ford Fiesta is here

Spanly

Neutral Newbie

Definitely one of the better looking cars on the roads today .... especially the 3 door version. Not sure why they left the back of the rear seats "uncovered" though. Somehow the bare black metal looks very "budget".

↡ Advertisement

Congrats on your new car! Yea manz, its one good-looking car. IMHO even better than Fiat's Punto and Mazda 2.

I hav a fetish for small hatches. Am looking forward to the polo frm VW that will (hopefully) come in by year end... [thumbsup]

(edited)

Definitely one of the better looking cars on the roads today .... especially the 3 door version. Not sure why they left the back of the rear seats "uncovered" though. Somehow the bare black metal looks very "budget".

No point cos it can't even fully fold flat. In fact it folds with a huge bulge. If clever seats folding is what you are looking for, that would be the Jazz. IMO it still is the benchmark for small cars.

Edited by Watwheels

(edited)

I have seen the folding seats in some pics. Real lousy design. Jazz still very over-priced though.

Depends on how you see it. Jazz although more pricey but ppl in places like Africa wants it especially those less dan 5 years and dealers here are more dan willling to export it. What you get back in terms of body value is much higher if you compared it to any Conti & Korean small cars.

Edited by Watwheels

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

It just a mental thing. For that price, there are alot more options in the market. to each his own I guess.

Edited by Meister

Yeah, agree that the uncovered rear seats from behind give it the budget feel though otherwise, the rest of the interior are not so.

In term of space & storage configuration, nothing beats the Jazz... In fact, Jazz is one of my consideration till the Fiesta comes about. In term of driveability, I would said the Fiesta has the upperhand... probably also due to the fact that i've been driving a Focus before that [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

After so long, the Ford Focus is still one of the best driving hatches around. I am sure the Fiesta shares some of the the big bro's cornering ability as well.