$500,000 pay for New Creation Church employee

Idwish

Another one making good money from religious business....

$500,000 pay for New Creation Church employee

THE New Creation Church, which made headlines for raising $19 million on one Sunday last month for its upcoming multi-million dollar building, pays good money to its staff too.

The independent church paid one employee between $500,001 and $550,000 in its last financial year, checks by The Straits Times showed.

The church did not confirm if the amount went to its leader, Senior Pastor Joseph Prince, but told The Straits Times that its policy is to 'recognise and reward key contributors to the church and Senior Pastor Prince is the main pillar of our church's growth and revenue'.

↡ Advertisement

You beat me to it! I bet those taking high position with much greater responsibility would be wondering WTH am I doing this for?

As long as no New Creation Church go-ers KPKB (esp. those who contributed $$$), then all ok lor.

We 外人 have no right to interfere. It's an "independent church" (quoting the article).

Neutral Newbie

"And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

Matthew 19:24

Neutral Newbie

And everyone complains our dear PM getting S$3million(NET) to run a country. They forget to mention he donates S$1million to the charity. Wonder if Pastor Joseph Prince can still claim for subsistence allowance, travel allowance, staffing allowance, staffing allowance, communication allowance etc etc like the British MPs.

Time for a career change?