What car shampoo do you all use?

Dschia

i would use any shampoo that is on offer at GIANT or NTUC......

seriosuly, have tried armour all shampoo and find that it is quite good. i think most shamoos are comparable

For the DIY gurus, what car shampoo do you all use and why?

I'm very particular about shampoo, my favourite is still Duragloss shampoo. Why? because no spotting behind when dry and cherry scents makes me wan2 wash more. [laugh]

Use H2O aka water only cos I dun wanna so quickly wash away the wax/polish. Or you can get the one from 3M which claims that the shampoo will not wash away your car's wax/polish. I had tried it b4, not bad though but I still choose water cos it's cheaper. [laugh]

Supersonic

I'm very particular about shampoo, my favourite is still Duragloss shampoo. Why? because no spotting behind when dry and cherry scents makes me wan2 wash more. [laugh]

I tried a few brands and it's Duragloss I like too.

It's very concentrated. I onl use a capful for the whole car. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

I tried a few brands and it's Duragloss I like too.

It's very concentrated. I onl use a capful for the whole car. [thumbsup]

tried many brands, duragloss is d best that i have used so far... [nod]

Neutral Newbie

the cherry-scented #901 car wash concentrate from DG.your hands will have the cherry-scent too,unlike others where they leave detergent smell on the hands.

Neutral Newbie

Sonax shampoo not too bad. But too bad it does not have the cherry-scent like Duragloss's (thanks Bro MD for the sample). Will get the retail size of Duragloss's after I have finished my Sonax, also slightly cheaper than Sonax.

I know some maids use mama lemon detergent to wash their owners' cars, cheap but does not seem safe I feel.

HAHA......i have been using dish washing detergent to wash my rides for 10yrs leow.....so far no problem ley. MY argument is if the govt approved the sale of dish washing detergent at NTUC for the public to wash their oily eating utensils with, i see no problem how it can "hurt" the metal skin of my rides [confused]

The car accessories is a multi billion $$ industry worldwide, a lot of $$$ spend on marketing to encouraged consumers to choose X brand over Y brand. It is the choice of consumers to decide for themselves but personally i find that the dish washing detergent can adequately removes the dirt on the metal and windscreen without much residual [thumbsup] . Thereafter i use my favorite wax to "protect"the paintwork till the next washing. [inlove]

There is no short cut to the process, i guess a little effort must be spend on stage 1 washing and then stage 2 waxing. My experience is use better wax so the gloss can "tahan"a bit longer. [nod]