What car shampoo do you all use?

Dschia

I am thinking to change to meguiars ultimate wash and wax or gold class. Heard a lot of good reviews on them. Anyone using? Which is better?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

bump this thread.

can anyone share which of these 2 is better?

• Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner
  • Duragloss Car Wash Concentrate #901

Using meguires gold class and also wash and wax. Weekly is gold class plus once a month wash and wax. Then will do quik detailing after each wash. Super good. 

Using meguires gold class and also wash and wax. Weekly is gold class plus once a month wash and wax. Then will do quik detailing after each wash. Super good. 

bro, what car are you driving? and willing to spend so much time taking care of your car.

bro, what car are you driving? and willing to spend so much time taking care of your car.

I just treat it as exercising. Whahahaha....

i am using optimum no rinse wash and wax

so far so good no streak no water spot, does a great job in cleaning

but the wax is very minimal

so i always finish off each wash with meguiar's ultimate quik wax, gives a perfect finishing

butter smooth, great reflection, best of all, can see water beading after rain

I only tried Meguiars wash and wax before, must fast hand fast leg dry, if not will leave streaks.

Now I use normal shampoo, after that spray quick wax and dry, same effect, 1 more step but at least I can slowly take my time.

Is it all wash and wax like that or only meguiars?

I only tried Meguiars wash and wax before, must fast hand fast leg dry, if not will leave streaks.

Now I use normal shampoo, after that spray quick wax and dry, same effect, 1 more step but at least I can slowly take my time.

Was actually considering to buy meguair but after reading your remark I think may reconsider le

Meguair users can share experience?

• Praise 2

I use this Meguiars wash n wax n I dont see any streaks on my car.

However my car is PPS coated and actually for PPS coated cars, recommended to use normal car shampoo n not with the wax but I still use it cos otherwise wasted. Will switch to normal car shampoo at next change.

post-48108-0-55297700-1542328533_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 4

However my car is PPS coated and actually for PPS coated cars, recommended to use normal car shampoo n not with the wax but I still use it cos otherwise wasted. Will switch to normal car shampoo at next change.

This is the one I was talking about....if u slow, will have streaks one, although not obvious

Other than that...and maybe the smell not so nice. It's a pretty decent shampoo.

Tried the nxt, quite nice.

I am trying to finish up my existing shampoo before trying out new ones.

• Praise 1

This is the one I was talking about....if u slow, will have streaks one, although not obvious

Other than that...and maybe the smell not so nice. It's a pretty decent shampoo.

Tried the nxt, quite nice.

I am trying to finish up my existing shampoo before trying out new ones.

Actually I'm quite slow as well cos I shampoo the body n then wash my rims which takes awhile. Reason why I wash my rims last is I want the rims cleaning agent to set into the rims n so becomes slightly easier to wash. Anyway, despite my slowness, I didn't notice any streaks but then again my car Colour being platinum silver is known to be able to camouflage dirt, streaks etc unlike white cars who displays these kind of things easily.

• Praise 3

Got to use on cool surface and use small amount of it. Increase water dilution if streaks are noticeable...

• Praise 1

I have been using this also for years. Similarly, although my car and the previous one is PPS coated, I still use this. I find that this shampoo retains the coating shine for a longer period.

If the car is Meguair’s PPS coated (of others also nvm la), wash with this shampoo then top it up with Meguairs Ultimate Fast Finish. Shiny! Lol

Cheers.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1