Another US shooting incident

Skylander

Someone is shooting at you with combat gear and AR-15 which is a semi-automatic M16. I don't think the police is going to hold back in this instance.

Firefights are always messy. 

I've seen a video where a man wore kevlar armor. This was in the early 90s. Quite a famous case. The man just stood in the carpark lot shooting at anything that moves for a few hours

The police literally hit him more than 10-20 times with shotgun and 9mm rounds but never penetrated his armor.

After that incident, most major cities started using SWAT teams much more often.

That case involved 2 bank robbers almost 20 years ago - an era before US gun problem escalated. In fact, the robbers fired over 1100 rounds, twice of what the police fire over few hours of exchange.

Today, their enforcers are better equipped with both military-standard weapons + non-lethal options...and yet, we see more violence and overuse of deadly force.

Why ?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

That case involved 2 bank robbers almost 20 years ago - an era before US gun problem escalated. In fact, the robbers fired over 1100 rounds, twice of what the police fire over few hours of exchange.

Today, their enforcers are better equipped with both military-standard weapons + non-lethal options...and yet, we see more violence and overuse of deadly force.

Why ?

No easy answers. But when the police looks like they are paramilitary. It becomes a problem as well, especially if they doing racial profiling. Like what happened in Ferguson.

On the other hand, the gangs that come out from latin america are incredibly ruthless and really not to be trifled with.

I mean being a policeman is one of the last occupations i would consider in america.

Americans :we-all-gonna-die:

Cue bro @Mustank "ownself ......"

attachicon.gifCbe3Rof.jpg

She's really an idiot. Why?

Cos most girls definitely can't handle a .45 LOL  [laugh]

The recoil for a .45 is huge for a handgun. Most ladies only use a 9mm.

Ya I don't understand why she has loaded her pistol and didn't put to safe (or else how can a 4-year old know how to click to shoot), and then left the pistol at the back seat.

This is a bit over-generalizing, but why is someone with that level of intellect allowed to possess a gun?

Or is US or A so unsafe now that everyone has to carry a loaded gun without clicking to safe all the time? God bless Amercia!!!

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 2

Then that makes an idiot twice.

See lah, pro-gun lah...

Ya I don't understand why she has loaded her pistol and didn't put to safe (or else how can a 4-year old know how to click to shoot), and then left the pistol at the back seat.

This is a bit over-generalizing, but why is someone with that level of intellect allowed to possess a gun?

there are a lot of gun toys or video games. Maybe the kid knows how to unclick the safety.

She maybe stupid, but to not put a loaded gun to safe, that's like ... stupid stupid lol  [laugh]

• Praise 1

there are a lot of gun toys or video games. Maybe the kid knows how to unclick the safety.

She maybe stupid, but to not put a loaded gun to safe, that's like ... stupid stupid lol  [laugh]

That's why Training Safety Regulations are very important haha. Never click to "shoot" unless you are going to fire, and never point your gun at your friend :=B:

Four year old has the dexterity and strength to manage the trigger of a forty five? What is the trigger pull? 2.5 pounds?

Dun believe everything people tell you. I am just saying. A news cycle, you know.

US cops are mostly discharged soldiers. Policemen with potential PTSD plus existing stress of police work....

Lala was tokking about the famous North Hollywood shootout. Those bad dudes were using drum mags for AKs and FN fals -- THE assault rifle (7.62 NATO) . Mata also Lau sai. Punch through engine block so easily. Those officers that took them down were military trained.

Anyway, why no one tok about the Korean shop owners ( using their NS training ) defending their shops during the LA riots?

• Praise 1

true, mostly true, true for most

except

AMDK AMDL [laugh]   [smash]

Or is US or A so unsafe now that everyone has to carry a loaded gun without clicking to safe all the time? God bless Amercia!!!

well............................. :grin:

you know :grin:

Four year old has the dexterity and strength to manage the trigger of a forty five? What is the trigger pull? 2.5 pounds?

Dun believe everything people tell you. I am just saying. A news cycle, you know.

US cops are mostly discharged soldiers. Policemen with potential PTSD plus existing stress of police work....

Lala was tokking about the famous North Hollywood shootout. Those bad dudes were using drum mags for AKs and FN fals -- THE assault rifle (7.62 NATO) . Mata also Lau sai. Punch through engine block so easily. Those officers that took them down were military trained.

Anyway, why no one tok about the Korean shop owners ( using their NS training ) defending their shops during the LA riots?

Korean power!!!!!

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 1

Well, in such situation like the rodney king riots in 1992, i think singaporeans also can buy AR-15 and defend their store lah.

haha

Korean power!!!!!

Well, in such situation like the rodney king riots in 1992, i think singaporeans also can buy AR-15 and defend their store lah.

haha

Wa haha, sometimes I wish I have a carbine in my car when I cross over to JB, otherwise a H&K P7 would be good too. I will put a grenade or 2 in my cup holders, and another GPMG mounted above the sun-roof :=B:

Wa haha, sometimes I wish I have a carbine in my car when I cross over to JB, otherwise a H&K P7 would be good too. I will put a grenade or 2 in my cup holders, and another GPMG mounted above the sun-roof :=B:

If i was residing in USA, i would also probably get a gun in my house.

If i was residing in USA, i would also probably get a gun in my house.

No lala, you should get neighbors like this father and son. Better than any weapon.

post-132626-0-56214200-1457674784_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Datsun366
↡ Advertisement