Another US shooting incident

Skylander

No lala, you should get neighbors like this father and son. Better than any weapon.

i more scared of them than the potential burglars lol...

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement

i more scared of them than the potential burglars lol...

That illustrates the loss of the said 'kampong' spirit. Americans still have it.

The two are famous on YouTube shooting vids. Another guy lives on the adjacent property.

This is how he looks like. Fierce neighbors makes sure we do not require the force of arms....

post-132626-0-52783900-1457676764.jpeg

another singer killed!

Second star of The Voice shot and killed in Chicago
hello! June 20, 2016

alejandro-1a-a.jpg

A former contestant on Mexico's version of The Voice has been killed in Chicago, police have confirmed. Alejandro 'Jano' Fuentes, 45, died on Saturday in hospital after being shot in an ambush on Thursday night. He had been out celebrating his birthday with friends, and was in his car on the street outside Tras Bambalinas, a performing arts school he ran for young people in south-west Chicago, the BBC reports.

The gunman opened fire when Alejandro refused to get out of his vehicle. So far no arrests have been made.

His friend Miguel Sanchez told the Chicago Tribune: "(Alejandro) was a very talented guy – one of a kind. That's why it's terrible for us, because he didn't have any enemies, he didn't have a problem with nobody. He was a gentleman."

Alejandro moved to Chicago three years ago after appearing in Mexico's The Voice in 2011.

"The world doesn’t know how big of a loss that this is right now," Victor Gulley, co-founder of A Taste of Theatre, who had worked with the star, told the newspaper. "To have someone of his calibre gone – and I have no idea why."

The singer was out celebrating his birthday with friends when he was killed

The sad news comes just 10 days after Christina Grimmie, who appeared on the US version of The Voice, was shot and killed in Orlando, Florida. The 22-year-old had been signing autographs for fans when a man opened fire on her, and she passed away the following day in a local hospital.

Christina was laid to rest in a private ceremony in her home state of New Jersey on Thursday, and a public memorial service was held the following day.

(edited)

AMDK!!!

voted down legislation that would have closed a gun show loophole and expanded background checks.

Also rejected were

• A bill to ban suspects on terrorism watch lists from buying guns

• A bill that would allow the US Attorney General to delay a gun purchase by a known or suspected terrorist, but law enforcement would need to determine the charge within three days

• A bill that would alert the FBI to terrorism suspects who have purchased a gun, without blocking the purchase outright

*DK but no brain*

Edited by Mockngbrd

Turbocharged
(edited)

US Senate reject gun control bills

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36563337

hurray ! more guns for americans and terrorists to shoot one another.

Load up your weapons with bullets in Walmart.

Made in China, to kill more Americans.

The pro-gun lobby is very big-time over there, with deep pockets and supported by armament manufacturers. Lots of vested interest. They will never ever control gun ownership.

If I am residing there I will also buy a gun or two and more importantly learn to use it and train often to keep the skills up. Since there is no control over other people having guns, then might as well go with the flow and have a chance of defending myself.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

US Senate reject gun control bills

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36563337

hurray ! more guns for americans and terrorists to shoot one another.

Load up your weapons with bullets in Walmart.

Made in China, to kill more Americans.

Very sad state, I forsee with worsen economy, more shooting will happen in USA. When more people are jobless, they will be very stress and a small number of them will go crazy. With guns so easily accessible, good luck man.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Very sad state, I forsee with worsen economy, more shooting will happen in USA. When more people are jobless, they will be very stress and a small number of them will go crazy. With guns so easily accessible, good luck man.

That's why I was thinking, after all the publicity stunt flying around and seeing how Americans vote their American Idols and other reality TV show....

I still think Ronald Trump will win.

Brace yourselves

Twincharged

beginning of the end for "great" america.

Supersonic

The pro-gun lobby is very big-time over there, with deep pockets and supported by armament manufacturers. Lots of vested interest. They will never ever control gun ownership.

If I am residing there I will also buy a gun or two and more importantly learn to use it and train often to keep the skills up. Since there is no control over other people having guns, then might as well go with the flow and have a chance of defending myself.

Yeap, weekends will be spending a quality family time together shooting in the range.

(edited)

It depends on how you know the US.

Spawn and a few others like myself can appreciate their gun culture.

Gun shows are a good place for ATF officers to trace illegal weapons. So shutting them down is counter productive.

First off, back in the day of the founding fathers, firearms were plenty. It would have been impossible to control. They had the ' Indian wars' to be fought still.

Comanche rose.

So with tradition, it has been embedded into their national identity.

As a survival tool not to be removed but discarded by volition.

Gun control means user control.

Singaporeans learnt the use of firearms. We learn responsible use of firearms. The access to firearms is controlled and regulated.

Our singular purpose for firearms is???

Applying our designated 'scary' mindset versus the milder sport shooters/ hunters / home defense / toy mindset is inappropriate.

if I were the duck, I would plan how to sell the presidency to hilarious.

Hey billionaire Liao le, why want the worst job there is and to come in after Obama? No lah, 69 year old duck is looking to score the deal of his lifetime.

Duck will ensure he has the winning percentage and cut a deal with hilarious.

Hilarious really cannot go to jail.

What about her hair?

Edited by Datsun366
  • Praise 1

Man holding gun at White House gets shot by Secret Service 

WASHINGTON, D.C. - A Pennsylvania man shot by Secret Service at a White House gate earlier this year after he refused to drop a gun he was carrying has been ordered held while his case proceeds.

Jesse Olivieri was shot after approaching the gate May 20.

Olivieri, who is charged with resisting or impeding certain officers or employees with a dangerous weapon, a federal offense carrying a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison, went to court in a wheelchair Monday. His public defender argued Olivieri never pointed or shot his gun, has no prior criminal record, and has received psychiatric treatment. But the judge ruled he is a threat to the community, saying it was a serious crime.

Before Olivieri was taken to George Washington University Hospital after being shot, a Secret Service officer asked him why he went to the White House. "I came here to shoot people," he replied, according to court documents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw6KcoY863o

• Praise 2

(edited)

2 police officers shot dead 2 young blacks whom they have already apprehended.

People protest.

Now in Dallas during the protests, snipers target policemen. 4 police officers shot dead by snipers.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-07/hundreds-rally-in-nyc-against-fatal-police-shootings

All videos unedited and with original audio -

Watch it before being removed.

1st case - Alton Sterling was shot and killed on 6 Jul

2nd case - Philando Castile shot and killed on 7 Jul

Edited by Wishcumstrue

Hypersonic

All videos unedited and with original audio -

Watch it before being removed.

1st case - Alton Sterling was shot and killed on 6 Jul

2nd case - Philando Castile shot and killed on 7 Jul

How can u watch your BF bleeding to death and still be holding a HP and making statements.

I mean ... i get what she's doing, but she's already given him up for dead?

↡ Advertisement