GVGT - OPC in middle of Lentor Ave 14-04-09

Anakin

I just dun understand why the chow KPOs gotta slow down to take a look lor.....

Just this morning around 7am, in the middle of the road. Don't know whether rushing for time or what,

ended up stopped by the tree and longkang ... as usual traffic held up slightly even though no blockage

or parts on the road ...

Car in middle of Lentor Ave

(sorry not very clear but it's at the right side of the video)

I was travelling in the opp direction at that time. Saw the car in the drain. Cars jammed till the swimming pool area. I thought the road must have been blocked of something to cause such a jam.

Didn't expect its due to people slowing down to catch a look... [sweatdrop]

Edited by Nicz

Just curious, is this taken from the direction of Yishun -> AMK?

yup. usually traffic quite smooth one.

hahahahah talking about this acronyms, i totally blurred when i head over to HWZ! They got so many there, GVGT, EDMW, somemore got some alien language like "Chiuz", "ish", i really dun understand those people leh, can't just type properly english...............

I bet you ask a foreigner to read the forum, he/she might think this is some alien language or something.

OT abit, Can anyone decode the following?

"Orfishsure EDMW ce_lau fan club

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Note to mod: Lock or delete this, 90% of the threads will be reporked since all are IM threads.]

since ce_lau getting moar popular, it ish time a fan club is set up!

ce_lau's blog: http://ahmeice.blogspot.com/

Peektures:

1) Tigong will bobi everyone who join ce_lau fan club dip dip!

"

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2296842

1 more, i really don't understand these bunch of people........or kids i guess

Can someone sexplains the mystery behind this?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this had been boggling moi entire life riao but i still duno how cums ish liddats one

y ijits after pee pee hoh i will shivers abit one? wats the logic behind the shiverng?

and sometimes hoh, after pee pee hoh, moi buttcrack will abit itchy itchy one

Neutral Newbie

"this had been boggling moi entire life riao but i still duno how cums ish liddats one

y ijits after pee pee hoh i will shivers abit one? wats the logic behind the shiverng?

and sometimes hoh, after pee pee hoh, moi buttcrack will abit itchy itchy one"

this has been boggling my entire life liao but i still dont know how come is like that one

y issit after pee hor i will shiver a bit one? wats the logic behind the shivering

and sometimes hor, after pee, my buttcrack will abit itchy one

siao geng? lol . . . muah haha ha . . . IMH lah.

After reading ur post, SG suddenly reminds me of something else...... Sio G*n !!!! [lipsrsealed]

[laugh] [laugh]

1 more, i really don't understand these bunch of people........or kids i guess

Can someone sexplains the mystery behind this?

this had been boggling moi entire life riao but i still duno how cums ish liddats one

and sometimes hoh, after pee pee hoh, moi buttcrack will abit itchy itchy one

sorry O.T

LOLLL hahahahahaha wtf lol.

sorry OT again, just wondering what the new gen of teacher are teaching their students...............Any teacher here experience the same problem in school? After reading their posts i really wanna faint..........

Edited by Hoppie24

"this had been boggling moi entire life riao but i still duno how cums ish liddats one

and sometimes hoh, after pee pee hoh, moi buttcrack will abit itchy itchy one"

this has been boggling my entire life liao but i still dont know how come is like that one

y issit after pee hor i will shiver a bit one? wats the logic behind the shivering

and sometimes hor, after pee, my buttcrack will abit itchy one

u must be one of them :) You totally understand their alien language. Just wondering why can't they just use ENGLISH but insist in using Alienated language.

↡ Advertisement