Tornado around here

Latioboy

bro u never fail to produce amusement in times of rain storm sun or snow. !! haha

furry forever his jokes never deviate from geylang chicks on la. i know him from other forum also like that. hehee.

↡ Advertisement

quite scary just now..happened abt 20 mins ago over at my place in central area..some flower pots crashed..and can see the trees shaking vigorously from my window.. [sweatdrop]

Maybe some couple having wild sex on the trees causing them to shake vigorously ?

Maybe some couple having wild sex on the trees causing them to shake vigorously ?

bwahahaha, ccb like that you also can think of ah ? good one !! [laugh]

seriously, anyone actually see a real tornado flying over singapore ? have meh ?

Edited by Vextan

quite scary just now..happened abt 20 mins ago over at my place in central area..some flower pots crashed..and can see the trees shaking vigorously from my window.. [sweatdrop]

yeah die down le...pheww..

Oh my gosh! My house is rocking! haha no lah just joking!

The wind is bloody strong! and my windows and slaming shut. help!!!

Seerangoon gardens trees are flying around!

wads wrong?!!!

Alamak, what is wrong. I just reach home. Along the way, the wind is so strong that all leaves are flying on the expressway. I am like driving in the rain of leaves [sweatdrop]

Yup. Doors slamming all over the place. Neighbour's basketball rim toppled. Lotsa wind chimes making noise.

Yeaps my room door just slammed! Scared the shitload out of mee!

Alamak, what is wrong. I just reach home. Along the way, the wind is so strong that all leaves are flying on the expressway. I am like driving in the rain of leaves [sweatdrop]

Haha! I think no offence, but those relatively light cars got to keep accelerating if not they would be blown away. I have seen a car got blown out of direction on CTE before in heavy thunderstorm. damn scary!

Haha! I think no offence, but those relatively light cars got to keep accelerating if not they would be blown away. I have seen a car got blown out of direction on CTE before in heavy thunderstorm. damn scary!

Ask your mummy to drive safely

heavy rain in yishun now

I here NO rain. NO wind. scary leh. Its like Before storm nothing liddat. !

Like wad they say.

It's ALWAYS calm before the storm...

Both my cars are sleeping in the garage thank God. keke

Wow ... your garage is basement garage ah... power leh... how cum mummy never buy BMW or Mehslee?

↡ Advertisement