Toyota Voxy/Noah/Esquire

Kungfu

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B00ZF903GW/ref=mp_s_a_1_20?qid=1442909279&sr=8-20&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=Toyota+esquire&dpPl=1&dpID=51154BJb7EL&ref=plSrch#immersive_view?1442909303991

Nothing beats fabric mat in terms of comfort and luxury. Imagine running your toes across vs rubber mat.

That's why hotel use fabric carpet and not rubber material. Even 3m also cannot beat fabric feel.

Anyone know if sg sell fabric car mats?

↡ Advertisement

But if spill drink or worse case vomit on the fabric... it's the end...

Totally agree with u on that. Also when raining when ground is wet or muddy...Maybe rich ppl have many sets of fabric to change?

Or dry clean

Edited by mpv_lover

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, I'm a newbie to this forum. Just got my new black Voxy this week for 128k comes with leather seats, solar films and std accessories eg DVD player + BT, reverse cam, recorder, 6 sensors, etc.

Did PPS comes with warranty & free minor touch up should there be scratches... Too lazy to keep polishing car so as to keep the shine... Now car washing is a breeze cos only need plain water to flush off the dirt... Installing scuff plates and other car accessories soon. Got several car accessories from Taobao... Cheap and good cos even local car accessories shops also ordered online...

Ride has been pleasant and smooth... feels very different... it's almost like bird's eye view cos it's much higher than most cars around you... Gear transmission is very smooth and quiet... Hardly feel anything during driving or accelerating... Didn't choose stop-start engine feature cos car battery will be different and cost much more when replacing...

Did lots of research and reviews reading... Test drove several cars but all don't meet family needs... Now I'm very happy and excited to drive cos it's such a wonderful experience... Hope to see more triplets on the roads soon... Cheers!!!:a-happy:

Hi all, I'm a newbie to this forum. Just got my new black Voxy this week for 128k comes with leather seats, solar films and std accessories eg DVD player + BT, reverse cam, recorder, 6 sensors, etc.

Did PPS comes with warranty & free minor touch up should there be scratches... Too lazy to keep polishing car so as to keep the shine... Now car washing is a breeze cos only need plain water to flush off the dirt... Installing scuff plates and other car accessories soon. Got several car accessories from Taobao... Cheap and good cos even local car accessories shops also ordered online...

Ride has been pleasant and smooth... feels very different... it's almost like bird's eye view cos it's much higher than most cars around you... Gear transmission is very smooth and quiet... Hardly feel anything during driving or accelerating... Didn't choose stop-start engine feature cos car battery will be different and cost much more when replacing...

Did lots of research and reviews reading... Test drove several cars but all don't meet family needs... Now I'm very happy and excited to drive cos it's such a wonderful experience... Hope to see more triplets on the roads soon... Cheers!!! :a-happy:

Can get Voxy at 128k?

Neutral Newbie

Yes. Comes with Cat B COE at 60K... Voxy 8 seater 2.0X (A)... I spend the savings on upgrades such as PPS & car accessories, etc

Could be lower if COE drops further but I couldn't wait any longer...

Anyway, now with the new transport minister and a strong mandate for the ruling party, anything can happen... We never know what will happen next... Just like the TDSR shook the property market... Housing prices went down but people get penalised for buying additional properties...

Who knows... new car buyers may be penalised indirectly if the transport minister implements the COE clawback drastically and keeps the extra COEs for 'drier years'... These little tricks will surely shake the market and escalate the COE prices... It's always an unfair game of supply and demand whereby the supply is decreasing and the demand is increasing... Not proportional... [bounce1]

Yes. Comes with Cat B COE at 60K... Voxy 8 seater 2.0X (A)... I spend the savings on upgrades such as PPS & car accessories, etc

Anyway, now with the new transport minister and a strong mandate for the ruling party, anything can happen... We never know what will happen next... Just like the TDSR shook the property market... Housing prices went down but people get penalised for buying additional properties...

Who knows... new car buyers may be penalised indirectly if the transport minister implements the COE clawback drastically and keeps the extra COEs for 'drier years'... These little tricks will surely shake the market and escalate the COE prices... It's always an unfair game of supply and demand whereby the supply is decreasing and the demand is increasing... Not proportional... [bounce1]

Able to share which pi you get your car from?

Didn't choose stop-start engine feature cos car battery will be different and cost much more when replacing...

Welcome to the triplet family! You'll find many other happy owners at our FB page.

Didn't know that start-stop engine is an option?

Welcome to the triplet family! You'll find many other happy owners at our FB page.

Didn't know that start-stop engine is an option?

Frankly speaking I found the start-stop pretty annoying haha, have to off it manually everytime.

Pls share who you got it from. Check with Cartimes yesterday, they still offering me the last 8 seater white voxy at last month pricing of $137xxxk.

PM me ok.

Thanks.

Today must be my lucky day, managed to see all the boxy MPV:

Toyota Esquire - White SKS14xx travelling towards Marymout at about 9.30am this morning

Mazda Biante - Black travelling in the same direction as well

Nissan Serena - parked last night at Serangoon North area

StepWagon - white travelling towards Yishun at about 11.30am this morning

To date, the only one i havent seen is the Voxy....

Singapore has a long way to go on leaving less carbon footprint for the next generation to clear up.

Buy start stop car - don't use it.

Eco option - don't use it.

And don't forget the pain VOLKS AUTO gave. Always enter a deal with eyes wide open.

Scams on the rise.

Today must be my lucky day, managed to see all the boxy MPV:

Toyota Esquire - White SKS14xx travelling towards Marymout at about 9.30am this morning

Mazda Biante - Black travelling in the same direction as well

Nissan Serena - parked last night at Serangoon North area

StepWagon - white travelling towards Yishun at about 11.30am this morning

To date, the only one i havent seen is the Voxy....

I saw the mazda too. Small world

Pls share who you got it from. Check with Cartimes yesterday, they still offering me the last 8 seater white voxy at last month pricing of $137xxxk.

PM me ok.

Thanks.

Last month, Car Times also offered me $137K with minimum loan of $30K over 1 year. Primes offered me $136K, but must take 50% loan else $3K penalty. Both are 1-month delivery. With 2K down, I think the price should be adjusted by $2K.

I just came back from M9. Their Esquire is really $130K but at $50K COE. If buy from them, they will call you at 3.30pm during the bidding day to ask if you want to top up. The Se I spoke to seems to be confident that the COE will drop.

Last month, Car Times also offered me $137K with minimum loan of $30K over 1 year. Primes offered me $136K, but must take 50% loan else $3K penalty. Both are 1-month delivery. With 2K down, I think the price should be adjusted by $2K.

I just came back from M9. Their Esquire is really $130K but at $50K COE. If buy from them, they will call you at 3.30pm during the bidding day to ask if you want to top up. The Se I spoke to seems to be confident that the COE will drop.

Prime do not have 8 seater at the moment, that is wat i was told.

For M9, $50k coe is unlikely lor...when they call u asking if want to top up, isnt that also increase the selling price to $130k + amt topped?

Tink i wait a a little longer, my current still left 2+yrs.

Prime do not have 8 seater at the moment, that is wat i was told.

For M9, $50k coe is unlikely lor...when they call u asking if want to top up, isnt that also increase the selling price to $130k + amt topped?

Tink i wait a a little longer, my current still left 2+yrs.

For M9, and Hup Long, both are trying to give the customers more control over the COE price that they are willing to pay. I thought this is good and transparent. Others will quote you $138K but rebate at $55K.

↡ Advertisement