Toyota Voxy/Noah/Esquire

Kungfu

Neutral Newbie

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this but anyone considered the Nissan Serena?

↡ Advertisement

The handling is good. quiet drive.

But a bit under powered when Eco mode is on. Other than that, I'm very happy with the car in terms of everything

Move like elephant with eco mode on. Good thing is you are forced to be a safe driver.

After driving esquire for a few months I can now no longer go back to sedan legs space

post-155934-0-02708200-1444269448.pngpost-155934-0-43202100-1444269466.pngpost-155934-0-64027900-1444269478.jpg

• Praise 1

Anyone previous ride was a Honda stream and bought any 1 of these triplets? Any suggestion? I am contemplating between:

1.Voxy,

2.Noah,

3.Esquire

(Not sure 1-3 what are their difference)

4.Stepwagon Spada

5.Nissan Serena 

Very Confuse  [:|]

• Praise 1

Anyone previous ride was a Honda stream and bought any 1 of these triplets? Any suggestion? I am contemplating between:

1.Voxy,

2.Noah,

3.Esquire

(Not sure 1-3 what are their difference)

4.Stepwagon Spada

5.Nissan Serena 

Very Confuse  [:|]

Those 5 you listed are quite different MPV to the Stream. While the Stream (like the Wish) is somewhat just like a bloated stationwagon with a 3rd row of seats thrown in, these 5 are mid-size hi-roof MPVs with sliding doors.

Visit the triplet page in FB. There may be ex-Stream drivers there. Among the triplets, the Esquire Gi is the most popular. Loaded with luxury touches, twin moonroof, extra driver knee airbag, curtain airbags (if you want) and much more convenient fold-up third row seats. Hybrids are also available.

No need to be confused  [:)]

Neutral Newbie

Just got a center console for my Toyota Esquire but not sure how to install it. Anyone know which workshop I can approach to get it install?

Just got a center console for my Toyota Esquire but not sure how to install it. Anyone know which workshop I can approach to get it install?

Are you already in the triplet FB group? If so, there are people who have bought the centre console including Toyota original ones. Why don't you ask there?

Neutral Newbie

Where did you get it from ? Did you manage to get it install?

Folks,

I'm selling my PI provided 3M floor mat as I'm replacing it with another mat. Complete set including the luggage area and the two side steps. Its custom fitted for the 7 seater gasoline model but it should fit the hybrid as well - just need some DIY cutting. Brand new. Please PM if you're interested.

Cheers

wow....nice.

congrats for being successful in organising such photo meetup

suggest triplets club car decal - paste on rear windscreen? hehe.

btw came across the noah active cross concept, just want to share.

http://paultan.org/2015/10/30/tokyo-2015-toyota-auto-body-noah-active-cross/

Thanks. We had a great time. Good to meet online fellow owners in person. There will be a second meetup as quite a number could not make it for this inaugural session. And quite a few more are still waiting for their triplets.

Someone did talk about a car decal but didn't take off. And few (incl. me) are keen to paste stickers/decals on the windows. 

Any bro know where to get visor for esquire.

Contact Edmund of AudioArt at 82882883 - stick on type.

Have you joined the conversations at our Triplets FB group?

Hi Samfreak may I know how to join?

Just click the link found at the bottom of my post and wait for an admin to approve (its a closed group). If you find you're not approved, just PM me here and I'll help sort things out. Admin just want to keep spammers out. [:)]