• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1403 replies to this topic | 641 praises

Posted 12 January 2019 - 05:15 PM

Mkl22
  • Mkl22
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

A VW Touran 1.4T can do 220kmh? Sounds like so big Cannon fairy..

If can then the Sharan 2.0T maybe can do 250kmh already.. which I donât think so..

ð¤£

Thanks for pointing out. Listed vw manufacturer specs is 209kmh. He went with an almost full load too. Maybe it was a super steep and loooong downhill.

His review is here.
https://m.sgcarmart....p?CarCode=11912

Edited by Mkl22, 12 January 2019 - 05:19 PM.

Posted 13 January 2019 - 02:19 PM

Sugimoto
  • Sugimoto
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Sounds to me that he is either a childish old man or just a small kid who can't get enough fun from the school holiday.

Comparing a touran with a porsche.... [laugh]  [laugh]   

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:54 AM

Karu
  • Premium member
    Karu
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Let's move on... This is a Triplet thread. Leave the VW comments elsewhere.

Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:55 AM

Sktan10
  • Sktan10
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Seriously, anyone who drives 220kmh with a car load of your family needs you get your head checked. Even if handling, acceleration good blah blah, you are subject to the mercy of other road users. Just need some less alert driver to cut your lane, you will be arranging for Malaysian lorry to bring your son/daughter/wife’s mangled body back to Singapore.

In any case, driving 220kmh like a madman to KL probably saves you an hour? I think I would just start my journey earlier.

Haha,you believe him?

Even can go 220km/h,he dare anot first?220km/h for 2sec?touch and down?lol....

Can ask him post in youtube and show us la!lol......

Better slower and safer than in the workshop.
How to sell with a self destrcuting engine. And some even accept
It as normal wear and tear. I pity the ignorants

Maybe he owns a workshop?lol....

Edited by Sktan10, 14 January 2019 - 10:16 AM.

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Toyota Noah Hybrid

Toyota Noah Hybrid  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Fitmugen  |  3rd Gear

Efficient and spacious people carrier

Mine is the facelifted 7-seater model. The car is very spacious and takes in 7 people easily with enough legroom and headroom. Interior build is good with good quality plastics used. Good equipment level for its price point. Very good fuel ef... » Read More

Toyota Noah 2014

Toyota Noah 2014  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Privacy  |  5th Gear

Most spacious MPV for 8.9k depreciation/yr

Bought 8 seater petrol 2L version. OPC. high parf value = min parf is about 14.5k which translate to 8.9k depreciation a year for OPC car and 10.5k deprreciation for normal plate... no where else can you get such reliablilty (FL mode - pr... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Toyota Voxy, Toyota Voxy Hybrid, Toyota Noah

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: toyota , voxy , noah , toyota mpv

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (3)