Where to get wholesale food stuffs for BBQ

Detion

(edited)

Hey guys,

Do you all know any place that sell wholesale food stuffs for BBQ. Those that sell direct from factory. Like those around woodlands loop.

I would want to have the contact as I am hosting a big birthday party.

Thanks in advance

double post

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

Neutral Newbie

how is it? where did you get bbq wholesale?

btw,

you can check this out

www.bbqhouse.com.sg

www.bbqwholesale.com

www.hungrybbq.com

the best place to go is BBQ Wholesale along Frankel. all the prices is very cheap, you can compare yourself with other bbq caterer. you wont find any other place who can offer a great deal. Visit their website at http://www.bbqwholesale.com/index.php?lang=EN they also got new promos to offer

wah... you work for them ah? [rolleyes][laugh]

Anyway... I just had a BBQ just on last Sunday. I first thought of going to BBQ Wholesale as I had previously bought from them. Unfortunately - they close at 2pm on Sunday - so I could not get what I wanted. So did a quick search on the Net for other BBQ shops and found EZB BBQ, at Geylang, which was open till 5pm.

So I went there. Was pleasantly surprised ... most of their items were cheaper than BBQ Wholesale.. but some others I found BBQ Wholesale better.

I learned another thing during the BBQ that day... the type of charcoal is makes a difference.

I had 2 types of charcoal with me: standard charcoal bought from NTUC and charcoal briquets which I had previously bought from BBQ WHolesale some time ago.

I found the NTUC charcoal does not last very long and many broken tiny bits in the bag. The briquets on the other hand were in nice hexagonal shapes, packed nicely in a small box, (costs more) - but lasts very much longer and generally less smoke. So, in future I shall be definately looking out for these briquets for my BBQs.

By the way - I put my newly homemade charcoal chimney into action lighting the charcoals. It was fantastic!!! Best way of lighting BBQ fires without fuss and mess.

Neutral Newbie

My colleagues and I planned a bbq at sembawang park and ordered from BBQ Wholesale. Thank God they have everything we need! Indeed a one-stop shop. Saved us from going to ntuc and buying all the stuff one by one. I agree with Parkingidiot, their charcoal is lasting one and less smoke. Food is taste great and customer service is good. The lady who assisted me was very helpful, since this is my first time to plan a bbq, she guided me from planning the food to budgeting. Great service man!

we tried bbq wholesale, price is ok and food is great. but we didnt do the grilling coz our boss got hire the bbq guys from them to grill for us. very convenient. we only wait for the food to be ready. lol :D

Neutral Newbie

i had my gathering bbq food from bbqfactory.

their food taste good and price is okay. some are more ex than wholesale but i thought bbqfactory taste better. so i think it's up to indidivual preference to go for price or quality. i think bbqfactory is for more quality food..