CRV experts pls advice

Nastrix

Hi Folks,

Not sure if CRV is one of the best SUV but I'm sure it has a good resale value compared to some other brands.

Anyone knows the differences between the CRV 08 and 09 model?

Any other SUVs that can match CRV which is between its price range, its terms of comfort driving, specs, maintenance, resale value, economical & etc

Thanks for the opinions shared guys. Cheers! [gossip]

↡ Advertisement

Seriously, I think a value for money SUV would be a tucson or a sportage.

The honda CRV is the blandest of all Jap branded SUV.

Toyota has the 7 seater pickup, fortuner, Mitsubishi has a similarly pickup face outback, though their 2 door 3L V6 pajero looks gorgeous, the mazda CX7 is turbo charged and the grand vitara has a pretty nice face.

Only honda fanboys dig the current CRV.

if you dont mind something bigger than Rush but smaller than CRV and still japanese brand...u can try Nissan Qashqai.

OMV is around 29K+- and selling around 77K ... i think quite okay ...but its crossover la.

Edited by Babyt

Nissan Qashqai sounds worth it high OMV and a lower selling price

CRV has a higher OMV arnd 30k plus but the price is way up high....not sure wats the hike in price for

Probably CRV has a higher resale value compared to the rest of the SUV here....wat do you think? [gossip]

heard that CRV is a very 'soft' SUV, soft in suspension like sitting in a boat, soft in body easily dented....

well i think owners of the CRV would be the best person to describe on the ride or even those who have test drive the car

I saw the advertisement.....emmm...CRV is more ex than the Odyssey mannn....

Seriously, I think a value for money SUV would be a tucson or a sportage.

The honda CRV is the blandest of all Jap branded SUV.

Toyota has the 7 seater pickup, fortuner, Mitsubishi has a similarly pickup face outback, though their 2 door 3L V6 pajero looks gorgeous, the mazda CX7 is turbo charged and the grand vitara has a pretty nice face.

Only honda fanboys dig the current CRV.

Strange enough, CRV accounts for the top sales in term of volume for Taiwan Honda even surpassing Civic. CRV also bags a few years of Car of the Year award in Taiwan too.

Regards,

heard that CRV is a very 'soft' SUV, soft in suspension like sitting in a boat, soft in body easily dented....

Bro there will be a reason why CRV top sales in Taiwan and sell very well for Kah Motor too. BTW many review the CRV handling very well best in their league you got to test drive to experience and Kah Motor standard equ. is [thumbsup] But Get the 2.4L not 2L as around $8k more 2.4L come with much more stuff!!!

for more go http://craversclub.com/forum/index.php all the answer there

Hi Folks,

Not sure if CRV is one of the best SUV but I'm sure it has a good resale value compared to some other brands.

Anyone knows the differences between the CRV 08 and 09 model?

Any other SUVs that can match CRV which is between its price range, its terms of comfort driving, specs, maintenance, resale value, economical & etc

Thanks for the opinions shared guys. Cheers! [gossip]

value for $$ in term of??? you got to see the build quality of CRV the korea sure cannot compare in term of quality feel

Bro there will be a reason why CRV top sales in Taiwan and sell very well for Kah Motor too. BTW many review the CRV handling very well best in their league you got to test drive to experience and Kah Motor standard equ. is [thumbsup] But Get the 2.4L not 2L as around $8k more 2.4L come with much more stuff!!!

for more go http://craversclub.com/forum/index.php all the answer there

thanks for the link bro....probably bcoz of its high demand that's why price is steep

but definitely cheaper than CX7 .... [rolleyes]

test drive ah bro....wanted to but KM SE very aggressive ltr kena hooked by them :)

not ready to get now especially when jap currency is up now.

Anyone can advice what is the correct tyre pressure for the CRV? my tyre is 225.

Mine is 2L, now doing about 2500km, fuel consumption about 9.4 km/L 60/40 highway/city.

Is this FC normal?

Edited by GoodCar

Anyone can advice what is the correct tyre pressure for the CRV? my tyre is 225.

Mine is 2L, now doing about 2500km, fuel consumption about 9.4 km/L 60/40 highway/city.

Is this FC normal?

Hey! Since you are a CR-V owner, you should join the CR-V's club forum to ask and also for your other CR-V specific needs :) Link been posted above.

There is no specific correct pressure, it depends on your preference. Look at your manual or the label on your driver side door frame. You can go higher but don't go lower. How much higher it depends on what feeling you like. Play around with different pressures until you feel it gives you the ride quality that you want. Of course FC and tire wear may also play a part.

Thanks brother ! [:)]

I find the CRV very comfy on highway and handle pod road quite well.

Engine was smooth. The 2L engine is doing it's job well, but a liitle bit more power from the 2.4L will be nice [:)]

The high ground clearance is also a plus point to go over mini flood....hehe.... but not the bukit timah one I guest.

Handling was quite good too....very smooth ...but I have to get use to the big size.

Mine does't have the reverse sensor, so got to be careful when reverse.

Today mileage 3183km, car running smoother and FC today 9.5km/L

anyone still driving an 2011 g3 crv? My cr-v makes some whinny sound from the rear right wheel. Anyone experienced the same symptom?

↡ Advertisement