Need help - Shock Absorbers

Schmi

Neutral Newbie

Hello,friend,

whenever and whatever you see my message,I wish everything is good for you .

Welcome to our site:http://www.100nikeshoes.com .We are a leading company that wholesales brand shoes, mainly Nike shoes.

We can provide Nike Jordan series, Airmax and Shox series.For example: nike air max 90/91/95/97 / 2003 /2004/ 2005 /2006;shox TL /R4 / NZ Air Force One(AF1) Dunk Jordan I-XIX ;Gucci ;Puma; James, Prada, Adidas, Bape Star, Ice cream, Puma, Soccer shoes and so on; Branded T-shirt, such as Polo and Lacoste T-shirt; Branded jeans, such as Evisu, red monkey, Seven jeans, rock republic and true religion,ipod-mp4 ,autumn coat,slipper ; all the shoes is packed with original box, and the tags and style code number is 100% correct, small mini order and even drop ship is available here .

All the products is in good quality with low price. Very fast and safe delivery byEMS. Or TNT. We can deliver the shoes of our customers within 24 hours upon receiving the payment.

msn: [email protected]

yahoo:[email protected]

msn: [email protected]

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys,

I changed my shock absorbers recently. All 4 of them. Brand new Toyota OEM.

I know the Front is Toyota Tokico Gas absorbers. How bout the rear? They are SKYB (siam kyb as what I understand from the thread). But are they gas or oil absorbers?

And I think the workshop didn't change the rubber bushings. Should I change it? Is it a must?

I also had alignment done at the same time. Should I do it again, considering some people said best to do it after a week to allow the absorbers to settle in?

Thanks for answers =)

Neutral Newbie

My 2005 Honda Fit shock aborbers need to be replaced. I read from the Honda forum that most ppl get the KYB gas charged ones as replacements.

Neutral Newbie

Anyone got lobang for SX4 gas absorber ??? thx.

Hi, u looking for Oem or aftermarket absorber?

maybe i can try check for you to see whether the price is alright....

Which yr model of SX4?

Neutral Newbie

S$900 for shock absorbers? :o :o My nissan sunny is almost 5 years old at 135000km and i just changed the shock absorbers for the front. Bought Tokiko at S$65-00 per pc from Waterloo st. Went to JB workshop for labour to change it. I am happy with the ride now and the Tokiko feels comfy enough. Braking much much better and grip on the road feels better too. Less noise as well and the car remains even around corners.The JB workshop advised to change the stopper or dampener / dust cover which I saw was torn and broken at the base. They charged $10 each for the dust cover/dampener.

I was recommended the Waterloo St shops by SHC forumers. I was quoted $600 for 4 shocks (front + rear) KYB gas charged for my 2005 Honda fit.

KYB Shocks just go to Yuen Thong or Chin Hon

Yes. I understand they are the authorized distributors and from my experience with them recently, the staff are very helpful.

Simple.

Call up Min Ghee and get a quote on the costs for the absorbers. The you will know how much labor they charge.

i just change all 4 shocks for my sonata.

- Front : $85/- x 2

- Back : $80/- x 2

Labor cheap cheap Jbee do can liao. Less than $100/-

Less than $500 everything in.

Was quoted 800 for changing front absorbers (inclusive labor) for my latio sports... not sure if this is expensive or normal??

Edited by Hiphiphoray

Neutral Newbie

Was quoted 800 for changing front absorbers (inclusive labor) for my latio sports... not sure if this is expensive or normal??

Expensive liao ! [knife]

I just changed all four shocks including both front top insulators for my latio at TCM, they are having a "Shock Absorber Campaign" for all nissan cars. Total cost I spent is $715.57.

↡ Advertisement