Pickup to S-plate

MadDog70

Turbocharged

I have not seen a pickup registered as "S" plate before. I don't think it is possible.

Although there are vehicles like Fiat Doblo with "S" plate, these are different as they are made with passenger car specfications.

Turbocharged

Why would you want to do that?

One reason I could think of is TS might have ended a business (which was used to register the pickup) but intend to keep the vehicle for personal use.

There could be other reasons.

It is possible. You can register a Mitsubishi Triiton with the 3L engine. BUT you would have to pay the road tax of a 3L engine PLUS the special tax of a 3000cc engine (1.25 x 3000 if I'm not wrong). Would you want to do that?

Edited by Fcw75

Why would you want to do that?

One reason I could think of is TS might have ended a business (which was used to register the pickup) but intend to keep the vehicle for personal use.

There could be other reasons.

Keep the business la. As a shell company!

It is possible. You can register a Mitsubishi Triiton with the 3L engine. BUT you would have to pay the road tax of a 3L engine PLUS the special tax of a 3000cc engine (1.25 x 3000 if I'm not wrong). Would you want to do that?

I think it's possible too. But provided it's a brand new one. Used one don't think can, cos of COE being of different category.